Floormats option? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Floormats option?

All Bilstein shocks & struts - Lowest Prices Ever and Santa Kolak Announces: Kolak Exhaust 20% Off Sale!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 04-26-2007, 09:06 AM   #1
likefre

Floormats option?

My 4dr jk (rubicon) came with the floormats option and was charged $50.00 extra for them.
My question is, every site I've looked at floormats they have the jeep logo on them and the floormats for the rear passengers is a one large piece while my do not have the jeep logo and the rear passenger mats are individual but seem to be made for it.
Is this normal or did the dealer swap floormats on me?

likefre is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-26-2007, 09:40 AM   #2
SoCalJK
2007 JK Wrangler 

I think the web photos are just for show. My Sahara came with the same floor mats you describe.
Unread 04-26-2007, 09:45 AM   #3
likefre

thanks for your reply...feeling better now, thought my dealer swaped floor mats on me..
Unread 04-26-2007, 10:52 AM   #4
JK2BJeep3
2007 JK Wrangler 

I did not order floor mats but later decided I wanted them. Bought them a few weeks later thru the dealer and they do have the Jeep Logo, but they were also about $80 (not $50). So I guess I paid $30 for a logo!
JK2BJeep3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-26-2007, 10:55 AM   #5
likefre

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK2BJeep3
I did not order floor mats but later decided I wanted them. Bought them a few weeks later thru the dealer and they do have the Jeep Logo, but they were also about $80 (not $50). So I guess I paid $30 for a logo!
That is what I mean, if you order them separately (mopar) they come with the logo and the rear passenger mats ar one long piece. But mine, which came with the jeep for 50.00 extra, no logo, and the rear passenger floor mats are 2separate pieces..
Unread 04-26-2007, 11:30 AM   #6
JK2BJeep3
2007 JK Wrangler 

I don't think you got stiffed..... its just like anything Mopar. If you order a tire cover with the Jeep its probably a generic JEEP on it. But go onto the Mopar website and there's several to choose from. Just fancier more expensive aftermarket accessories.
JK2BJeep3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-26-2007, 12:58 PM   #7
jeepers3

I also have the "plain" $50 floormats that came with my Sahara....
jeepers3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-26-2007, 01:02 PM   #8
luckyjeeper

Huskyliners are all I have ever put in my GC, TJ, LIBERTY, JK. They have all lasted the entire time i owned each of them (I bought my mom the liberty).
[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="2"][B]Virescit Vulnere Virtus[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
luckyjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-26-2007, 03:35 PM   #9
jeff@zina.com
2007 JK Wrangler 

I made the dealer throw in floormats (okay, he probably took $50 off my trade, but I feel like I got something...), and they're the logo mats.

Jeff
jeff@zina.com is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-26-2007, 03:39 PM   #10
BEAR40

The floormats that come with the vehicle are carpet and 2 front 2 back. The aftermarket Mopar ones are ruber and they are 2 front and 1 back with the tread pattern and jeep logo.

BEAR :-)
BEAR40 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-27-2007, 12:34 AM   #11
directedby

I ordered the $50 mats and when I saw them I didn't like them -

Then I swa the Mopar mats - they are completley different - The carpet is a high grade burber with a sewn nylon trim and has the Jeep logo embroidered on them.

Needless to say I bought the Mopar ones and now will be selling the factory mats.
directedby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-27-2007, 06:46 AM   #12
DShizzle
My daughter is SAXON

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK2BJeep3

Same here.. ...I paid them $30 extra to put them in a box.... ...Before now I'd only bought GM vehicles...they all came with mats, not as an option..
possible to pick up a turd by the clean end".
DShizzle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-27-2007, 10:26 AM   #13
BEAR40

Having evaluated BOTH mats I would say they BOTH suck for a snow climate area. I would not get the carpet because they can fly out in the summer anyway. The rubber MOPAR ones I bought look cool but I have HUGE salt stains from the winter. I think I am going Husky Liners next year. The Mopar mats need to come more up the sides to protect carpet.

BEAR
BEAR40 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.