First post - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > First post

G2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 12-15-2006, 11:31 AM   #1
bigwrm

First post

Finally. God I hate email. Had to figure out another way to register as the only email I have is my girlfriends which is a yahoo account.

Anyways, just saying hey as I sit back and wait not so patiently for my rescue green 4 door ruby. I ordered it sometime around the first week of November up here in Edmonton Alberta.

The stealership said 8 to 10 weeks is what they tell everyone but 6 weeks tops. I laughed.

Only thing that pissed me off is all the brochures for the mygig, advertisments everywhere touting it, but no one at the dealer had a clue wtf I was talking about. The parts guy didnt even think he would be able to order them. Ever.

So after reading these forums, I assume they are retarded. Or is it a Canada thing? With the exception of my stock CD player in my currnet 03 TJ sport, ive never hada nice radio. The mygig was the icing on the cake. Now im gonna have to repo a sebring on a call. (I drive a towtruck).

So, anyone have an idea about the Canadian availability of mygig? And any idea about needing to get my computer flashed? Or is that for older Jeeps?

Well back to waiting. I hope I get to post pics soon.

bigwrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2006, 11:58 AM   #2
NaeKid
JF Administrator, eh?

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Welcome to the board!

There are some issues surrounding the MyGig setup - as they become available they will be put into the JK's. Last estimate that I heard was sometime in January, but there will be a backlog on them, some people may not see theirs till March or later.

The JK turned out to be more popular than the heads of DC imagined when they released it.
  • Silver 2006 TJ Unlimited, zombie ready as the daily-driver
  • a Kawasaki KLR650 DualSport bike

- - - - - - -TEOTWAWKI- - - - - - -

NaeKid is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.