Finally! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Finally!

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 03-25-2007, 11:28 AM   #1
BirdsFanVa
2007 JK Wrangler 

Finally!

Well looks like we finally got some good weather here in Va. to get the top down for a couple of days. Not too bad 20 minutes to get what I think may be the right folds. I'm hoping that I become an expert at the up and down after a few runs. I wasn't sure if I would like the look on the 4dr topless, but I think it looks good and it sure is nice to enjoy a Jeep topless again!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

BirdsFanVa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2007, 01:12 PM   #2
JLH
2004 WJ 

I love the idea of being able to drop the top at any time. This is one of the things that makes the Wrangler great. Now, if I could just convince the wife to go topless. Ha! Nice ride, looks good.

Rgs, JLH
JLH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2007, 04:14 PM   #3
KrasnayaZnamya

I'm with ya!! 2nd day owning the jeep and it was great weather here in Bristow...HAD to take the top down and take a ride...

http://img408.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ar07004mf7.jpg

Man, I love this jeep!! Now the mods begin...
KrasnayaZnamya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2007, 05:11 PM   #4
1-2-many-NOT
2002 WJ 

Looks Great Birds....

Got the top off without the husband for once for the first time today
Wanted to try it without any help to see how hard it was.. not bad.. I think the next time will go A LOT smoother.

And I like the look a lot better than I thought I was going to. Thought it was going to look a little goofy with all the full doors sticking up.. Took my son to the skateboard park and there were a few "man what a bomb" regarding it.. that is a good thing right
Unread 03-25-2007, 05:13 PM   #5
JK_Jeep
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrasnayaZnamya
I'm with ya!! 2nd day owning the jeep and it was great weather here in Bristow...HAD to take the top down and take a ride...

http://img408.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ar07004mf7.jpg

Man, I love this jeep!! Now the mods begin...

Nice Jeep

IT'S A JEEP THING!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraexplorer
Thanks, if it is that good than I'm sure that they can't sell it in California. Everything else is illegal in this state except the illegalsl
JK_Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2007, 05:38 PM   #6
Dypuz
2013 JK Wrangler 

Enjoyed the Day in MD as well. Thought I'd take advantage of a local park for some great pics.

Also realized how much of a tight group the Jeep community is. I don't drive my JK during the week so it hasn't hit me till this past weekend. After a ride to the park with my brother and nephew, they could not believe the "Wrangler wave." It's been about 7 years since I've owned my last Wrangler and I almost forgot about that wave. Nothing but a smile and a lift of the four fingers off the top of the stearing wheel. Well, just wanna say thanks to everyone for keeping it such a friendly Jeep community.
Dypuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2007, 06:15 PM   #7
KrasnayaZnamya

Thanx for posting that, JK jeep!

Nice jeep, Dypuz, beautiful picks...nothing like a great day in mid-atlantic states to bring down the tops!
KrasnayaZnamya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2007, 07:47 PM   #8
BirdsFanVa
2007 JK Wrangler 

Nice Jeeps! Hoping we get a few days this week with the top down. I think I'll leave it down for my trip to work in the morning. Nothing like the brisk air to wake you up in the morning, not to mention it makes that coffee taste better.

Driving a topless jeep to work in the mornings makes you feel like you going camping!
BirdsFanVa is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.