factroy winch bumper?? - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > factroy winch bumper??

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitClayton Off Road - Come see us at these events!FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-07-2007, 09:24 PM   #46
jdrogers
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepers3
It's a nice looking bumper. If it only had cutouts for the factor fog lights, I would seriously consider getting it (I already have the matching rear bumper).
I have both the front and rear Mopar bumpers and a Superwinch EPi 9.0. I am planning in mounting the stock fog lights into the front bumper. One my buddies that is a mechanic at my local dealership does a lot of custom fabrication work. I'll post the results here someday!

I can't even install them yet since I just had shoulder surgery and I cannot lift anything... But I have a couple buddies planning a wrenching party in a couple weeks.

Wrenching goes better with

jdrogers is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2007, 11:38 PM   #47
ChiliPalmer
This is Ames Mister...

1984 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03stage2
I noticed the changes on their web site and I also noticed they did a nice price increase across the board. The winch I was looking at was $1100 last week and is now strangely $1130.....
Try www.winchdepot.com or www.offroadoverstock.com, they usually have great prices on winches. And I believe they have free shipping sometimes; if not all the time.

Need a server? Buy this one!

COTM - October 2012!

If you want to help the sport of offroading visit the EnviroBeat Forum!

Blue Ribbon Coalition | Idaho State 4x4 Association | UFWDA | NAXJA | The KAT Team!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows View Post
Oh man Chili. I feel like a recovering addict that just had a bag of blow, a bottle of Jameson, and a sack dropped in his lap. You screwed me man!
ChiliPalmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2007, 11:43 PM   #48
ChiliPalmer
This is Ames Mister...

1984 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gergy9
your all idiots....

Here is my fav bumper so far..

LOD Bumper

That's the best looking bumper so far, the Warn's not bad either.

Need a server? Buy this one!

COTM - October 2012!

If you want to help the sport of offroading visit the EnviroBeat Forum!

Blue Ribbon Coalition | Idaho State 4x4 Association | UFWDA | NAXJA | The KAT Team!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows View Post
Oh man Chili. I feel like a recovering addict that just had a bag of blow, a bottle of Jameson, and a sack dropped in his lap. You screwed me man!
ChiliPalmer is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.