Factory Driver's Seat - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Factory Driver's Seat

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 04-27-2010, 07:45 AM   #1
20181c
2009 JK Wrangler 

Factory Driver's Seat

Getting older I am looking for a more comfortable seat for my almost stock 09 Rubi. My front seats are not a comfortable fit for me and it is also my DD. Any suggestions would be appriciated. This is my 3rd Wrangler and these seats fit me different than my TJ. Everything else is great love my Rubi.

Unread 04-27-2010, 12:48 PM   #2
JerseyJeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20181c View Post
Getting older I am looking for a more comfortable seat for my almost stock 09 Rubi. My front seats are not a comfortable fit for me and it is also my DD. Any suggestions would be appriciated. This is my 3rd Wrangler and these seats fit me different than my TJ. Everything else is great love my Rubi.
Idk what the jeeps typically run but everytime i change seats out in the cars i road race and 1/4 mile race i turn to either Corbeau or Recaro. If you search for the website and call you can discuss with them what you want/need and they will build one custom for you with extra padding etc etc...
JerseyJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2010, 02:11 PM   #3
Liquor
BOUNTY HUNTER

2007 JK Wrangler 

i have SRT-8 seats from a 300C installed. love the adjustablitiy of them. drove I-70 from Kansas City to Moab to Las Vegas back to Moab and from Moab to KC via I-40. i thought they were great. GF had no complaints.

they fit but are tight. also they sit up about 3-4 inches taller. I'm 6'1" and have about 3" headroom above me. but SRT-8 seats cost me $900 and the 2nd set for the rear (buckets) were $1200. both bought off E-bay

wiring was a pain but since weve done it i do have wiring diagrams used.

Full Build Thread

2002 TJ Sport - Sold

"CAIN" '07 Jeep JK 426 HEMI 685 HP & 650 ft lbs
Facebook Twitter YouTube

MrDeids.com Your Jeep and Gaming Social Network
2012 Sponsors:
Pitbull Tires Poison Spyder Customs Poly Performance Rigid Industries Rock Krawler Suspension Spiderweb Shade
Magazine Feature:
2007 Jeep Wrangler - 426 Hemi JK - All The Right Stuff Oct, '11
Liquor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2010, 05:45 PM   #4
20181c
2009 JK Wrangler 

Looks great Bounty Hunter. Thanks for the info and pics.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.