Extra light switches - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Extra light switches

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 06-01-2013, 08:40 AM   #1
Jclilk
2012 JK Wrangler 

Extra light switches

So i got my new 2012 JK and im putting windshield lights, light bar, bumper lights and a air horn (just incase). So im wondering are there any switches that could mount directly onto the the blanks right below the A/C unit knobs where the emergency lights are.

1.jpg  
Jclilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2013, 08:49 AM   #2
djm
2013 JK Wrangler 

Do a search on here, someone very talented was able to modify the switch bank to add some switches. There is no easy way to add switches to that switch bank. The popular recommendation on here usually is to add an Spod or pillar switches. Advantage of the spod, although it is pricey, is that it comes with everything you need, mounting brackets,relays, etc

I'm sure other more talented people will chime in with other suggestions.

Pictures when you are done.
djm is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.