Edmunds.com 2007 Wrangler Pricing Up - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Edmunds.com 2007 Wrangler Pricing Up

Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 08-18-2006, 04:05 PM   #1
4wdNewbie

Edmunds.com 2007 Wrangler Pricing Up

Just FYI, maybe this has been covered. But, Edmunds.com has 2007 Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler options pricing up. Don't know if this will hold as the Jeep.com site doesn't even list prices yet.

-4wdNewbie

4wdNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2006, 04:26 PM   #2
awd_brian

I wonder if that is the pricing for the options as well, I configured a Sahara for $25,315....and it also states that the Sahara comes with Body-Colored fender flares. If so, that makes me happy
awd_brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2006, 08:24 AM   #3
URdazed1

Definately does come with body color fender flares.... IMO goes a looooong way to making the bohemouth things look like they belong.
URdazed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2006, 08:38 AM   #4
buddastrat
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I agree, that would look much better. Anyone have a pic of a Sahara?
buddastrat is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.