Dynomax Exhaust installed - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Dynomax Exhaust installed

Save big with ExtremeTerrain.com's Top Spring Mods Sale!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJeep Restorations, Mild to Wild! CCOR

Unread 10-01-2013, 04:02 PM   #1
janders82
2010 JK Wrangler 

Dynomax Exhaust installed

i know the whole exhaust thing has been covered. Just thought i'd throw out an fyi for anyone looking to install the Dynomax 39516 on their JKU.

as we all know, hangers were a b*atch. Not sure about any other evap skids, but the only way i could make it work with my Poison Spyder was to cut a notch to fit the hanger.

hangs a little low for my taste so we'll how it holds up in the mountains this weekend.

as for the sound...eh...i guess its what i expected out of a v6. sound great on start up. only a slight drone around 60mph, but barely noticeable i you're not listening for it.

image-3352439300.jpg

image-3823255511.jpg

295/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers
janders82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.