Does she like SOFT or HARD? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Does she like SOFT or HARD?

~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE KitsTruc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955

Unread 06-29-2008, 03:17 PM   #1
FireLAB
2008 JK Wrangler 

Does she like SOFT or HARD?

hahahahaha, its not about her its about me! Anyways.........for those of you with the leaking issue that have dual tops, is the issue helped at all when you change from the soft top to hard top or vise versa? Just curious because I only have the soft top and if buying a hard top would settle that problem, I would invest.

FireLAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2008, 04:46 PM   #2
jeep-newbie
2008 JK Wrangler 

I like both hard and soft . But neither of my tops has leaked yet, so no complaints. In all fairness, it hasn't seen a heavy down-pour yet. But the hard top went through the car wash several times and the soft top has seen the other end of a garden hose many times and no leaks.
jeep-newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2008, 06:05 PM   #3
MiamiPaco
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireLAB View Post
hahahahaha, its not about her its about me! Anyways.........for those of you with the leaking issue that have dual tops, is the issue helped at all when you change from the soft top to hard top or vise versa? Just curious because I only have the soft top and if buying a hard top would settle that problem, I would invest.
Have both, no leaks. Actually no problems at all, love the JK
MiamiPaco is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.