Denver Jeep dealer? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Denver Jeep dealer?

Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewJeep Grand Cherokee Header PanelTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 03-09-2007, 07:18 AM   #1
greggradwohl

Denver Jeep dealer?

Any recommendations? Anyone I should avoid.

greggradwohl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2007, 08:06 AM   #2
swagginman

Greg: I looked for a 2-dr Rubicon for a LONG time here in Denver. It's hard to find a Rubicon in Denver, so if you're looking at those and want a deal, I'd recommend going elsewhere. The best deal I negotiated was $800 off MSRP on a soft top (not what I wanted). I decided to pay below invoice with an out of state dealer. Ordered it yesterday! Happy to provide their contact info if you'd like. If you're looking for an X I've seen a ton so you may swing a good deal here. Overall, though, I was more than happy to send my business elsewhere after working with 4 or so dealers in Colorado. Good luck!
swagginman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2007, 09:52 AM   #3
greggradwohl

I am looking for a 4door. I would prefer a rubi, but if I can get a good deal on an X with 4.10 and a rear locker, I would definitely consider it.

Guess I will have to look around.

As I recall, someone had a hell of a time getting a dealer to take responsibility for a factory defect. Anyone remember the dealer? Thinking I will stay away from them.
Unread 03-09-2007, 11:39 AM   #4
Leo Ahearn

The Jeep dealer in Canon City will deal on one if they have one and will order anything you want for $499 over invoice minus rebates.

The dealer out off 70 west and colfax won't deal on any in stock 07 and are telling me $200 off list on an order.

I just found out I can buy off an affiliate program for 1% under invoice, so screw these greedy bastards I say. The local dealer here (Lithia) got 5 unlimiteds in and added a $2k "market adjustment" to them.
Leo Ahearn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2007, 06:46 PM   #5
PLAN D

check out phil long in lakewood they seem to understand what jeeps and 4 weeling is all about. they always have a variety of new lifted (skyjacker) vehicles on the lot. if nothing else you can test drive a mild lift jk/tj to see what it's like before installing one on your ride. that is if you're looking to do any mods. when you get yours.
PLAN D is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2007, 02:31 AM   #6
Chip 7857

Stay away from MedVed!
Unread 03-11-2007, 09:31 PM   #7
Bighaeb

Well, I just went through the purchasing process on a new 07 Rubi (happy to say that I actually landed one). But, my experience with it is this:

Colfax GO dealer: THE WORST!

Lithia Jeep on Arapahoe: NONE IN STOCK

Lithia Jeep on Havana: Willing to deal, but limited to only one Rubi on the lot.

Broadway GO dealer: MOST RESPECTABLE DEALERSHIP I COULD FIND! Honored my Friends and family discount and gave the most for my trade compared to the rest of them. Only negative comment: The stupid (but typical) 299 add on (window etching)

Medved: HORRIBLE! JUST HORRIBLE!

That's about all that I can vouch for.
Unread 03-11-2007, 10:20 PM   #8
greggradwohl

I have heard nothing but bad for colfax go and medved.
I will head down to broadway for a look.

Thanks, Bighaeb.
Unread 03-11-2007, 10:27 PM   #9
Bighaeb

You are very welcome. Talk with John (the manager) or Nick (the manager). They will take care of you. Just tell them you heard great things from a customer that purchased the 07 Greystone Rubicon on Saturday....

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.