Denver Jeep dealer? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Denver Jeep dealer?

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 03-09-2007, 07:18 AM   #1
greggradwohl

Denver Jeep dealer?

Any recommendations? Anyone I should avoid.

greggradwohl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-09-2007, 08:06 AM   #2
swagginman

Greg: I looked for a 2-dr Rubicon for a LONG time here in Denver. It's hard to find a Rubicon in Denver, so if you're looking at those and want a deal, I'd recommend going elsewhere. The best deal I negotiated was $800 off MSRP on a soft top (not what I wanted). I decided to pay below invoice with an out of state dealer. Ordered it yesterday! Happy to provide their contact info if you'd like. If you're looking for an X I've seen a ton so you may swing a good deal here. Overall, though, I was more than happy to send my business elsewhere after working with 4 or so dealers in Colorado. Good luck!
swagginman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-09-2007, 09:52 AM   #3
greggradwohl

I am looking for a 4door. I would prefer a rubi, but if I can get a good deal on an X with 4.10 and a rear locker, I would definitely consider it.

Guess I will have to look around.

As I recall, someone had a hell of a time getting a dealer to take responsibility for a factory defect. Anyone remember the dealer? Thinking I will stay away from them.
Unread 03-09-2007, 11:39 AM   #4
Leo Ahearn

The Jeep dealer in Canon City will deal on one if they have one and will order anything you want for $499 over invoice minus rebates.

The dealer out off 70 west and colfax won't deal on any in stock 07 and are telling me $200 off list on an order.

I just found out I can buy off an affiliate program for 1% under invoice, so screw these greedy bastards I say. The local dealer here (Lithia) got 5 unlimiteds in and added a $2k "market adjustment" to them.
Leo Ahearn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-09-2007, 06:46 PM   #5
PLAN D

check out phil long in lakewood they seem to understand what jeeps and 4 weeling is all about. they always have a variety of new lifted (skyjacker) vehicles on the lot. if nothing else you can test drive a mild lift jk/tj to see what it's like before installing one on your ride. that is if you're looking to do any mods. when you get yours.
PLAN D is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-10-2007, 02:31 AM   #6
Chip 7857

Stay away from MedVed!
Unread 03-11-2007, 09:31 PM   #7
Bighaeb

Well, I just went through the purchasing process on a new 07 Rubi (happy to say that I actually landed one). But, my experience with it is this:

Colfax GO dealer: THE WORST!

Lithia Jeep on Arapahoe: NONE IN STOCK

Lithia Jeep on Havana: Willing to deal, but limited to only one Rubi on the lot.

Broadway GO dealer: MOST RESPECTABLE DEALERSHIP I COULD FIND! Honored my Friends and family discount and gave the most for my trade compared to the rest of them. Only negative comment: The stupid (but typical) 299 add on (window etching)

Medved: HORRIBLE! JUST HORRIBLE!

That's about all that I can vouch for.
Unread 03-11-2007, 10:20 PM   #8
greggradwohl

I have heard nothing but bad for colfax go and medved.
I will head down to broadway for a look.

Thanks, Bighaeb.
Unread 03-11-2007, 10:27 PM   #9
Bighaeb

You are very welcome. Talk with John (the manager) or Nick (the manager). They will take care of you. Just tell them you heard great things from a customer that purchased the 07 Greystone Rubicon on Saturday....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.