Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Daystar Upper Dash Panel

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Ron Burgundy 
#1 ·
Hey Everyone, Long time Lurker, very rare poster. I’m looking for a little help and apologize if this is the wrong forum. I have the daystar upper dash panel on my 09 jeep. It works well as I can leave my phone up there without it going flying. My only problem is I just ordered a CB radio and that is the only spot it will fit. I’m looking to trade with anyone who has the stock upper dash panel where the daystar goes. I’m located in MA so if anyone is around this area and interested please let me know. Thanks in advance

#3 ·
there are many places to put a CB radio.. I wish I wasn't on the other side of the map, I am planning to get the daystar panel. Look on the usual sites for CB mounts and keep your dash panel, there are not enough places to stash stuff in the JK, you will miss that panel.

#5 ·
I think kudah and pvj01 should mail each other their panel, would both get what they want. I still have the stock one in the garage but have no use for another daystar panel.

#7 ·
If I was not in Korea right now away from my Jeep I would take my stock one off and mail it to you in trade for your daystar

#9 ·
I think you would be happier if you bought a stock panel off ebay or something and kept the daystar. Value wise the Daystar is worth quite a bit more, too, of course. Look at all of the "Where should I mount my CB" threads. There are other places if you think outside the box.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.