Daystar Dash Top Console & Rugged Ridge Dash Organizer ? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Daystar Dash Top Console & Rugged Ridge Dash Organizer ?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 11-09-2009, 10:40 AM   #1
tennistom1
2009 JK Wrangler 

Daystar Dash Top Console & Rugged Ridge Dash Organizer ?

Does anyone know if the Daystar and the Rugged Ridge Dash Organizers can be used together?

On the Rugged Ridge, can you purchase additional storage trays to hang on the bar?

Thanks for any info.

Unread 11-17-2009, 01:28 PM   #2
xish077
2008 JK Wrangler 

I have the rugged ridge dashboard organizer and it ROCKS. The way it sits on top of the dash, i cant imagine also installing the daystar organizer along with it(Im picturing the one that snaps in above the radio/gps).

I havent seen trays for sale individually for the rugged ridge, but once you install it, you will realize there really isnt any room for another tray. You can slide them up and down that bar, just not in front of the airbag. Hope that helps you out
xish077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2009, 01:59 PM   #3
USAntigoon
Retired from Forum
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennistom1 View Post
Does anyone know if the Daystar and the Rugged Ridge Dash Organizers can be used together?

On the Rugged Ridge, can you purchase additional storage trays to hang on the bar?

Thanks for any info.
Remember having such a tray above the compass sender will play havoc with the dash compass once you put cell phones and other metal objects on the tray.
I use it for glasses and other stuff..

I also glued in some anti slip liner and got a plaque with my Jeep's name glued over the Daystar name..

USAntigoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2009, 03:03 PM   #4
DeepSky
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xish077 View Post
I have the rugged ridge dashboard organizer and it ROCKS. The way it sits on top of the dash, i cant imagine also installing the daystar organizer along with it(Im picturing the one that snaps in above the radio/gps).

I havent seen trays for sale individually for the rugged ridge, but once you install it, you will realize there really isnt any room for another tray. You can slide them up and down that bar, just not in front of the airbag. Hope that helps you out
Can you post some pics of your organizer? I've always wanted to see pics of it besides the RR promo ones.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.