DANA 44 and Sahara?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > DANA 44 and Sahara??

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 08-16-2006, 06:26 PM   #1
swirvn

DANA 44 and Sahara??

I was looking through my order form for my 2 door Sahara, and had a question in regards to the rear end. I ordered the trailer group, the anti spin diff, but each description I have found has been showing an upgrade to DANA 44 HD for only the automatics. I was curious if anyone knew if it would be for the 6 speeds as well?

swirvn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2006, 09:06 PM   #2
BlaineWasHere
BecauseRacecar

I thought all JK's had the D44 rear.
Unread 08-16-2006, 09:37 PM   #3
cjwheeling

4 doors, Tow package, Rubicon, Automatic. Any of those things get you the rear D44. The Rubicon also gets you lockers and 32 spline axles vs 30 spline for everyone else.
cjwheeling is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.