D Status in 1 1/2 weeks - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > D Status in 1 1/2 weeks

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 03-08-2007, 04:04 PM   #1
GreenJeep07
2008 JK Wrangler 

D Status in 1 1/2 weeks

Called the dealer today and my wife's Unlimited is in D status and they gave us our VON# and the last 8 of the VIN. We ordered it on Feb. 26. Our salesman said probably 6 to 8 weeks from order to delivery. Order status codes posted here are quite helpful.

Steel Blue, Auto, Loaded, 18" wheels, Dana 44 rear w/Trac-Lok, 4.10:1 Gears, No Mods.
GreenJeep07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2007, 04:11 PM   #2
otizzy

Wow, seems to be coming along quite well. I hope the same goes for mine...I ordered the dual tops as well and was hoping there wouldn't be a huge delay on them.
Unread 03-08-2007, 04:53 PM   #3
wpgdakota

seems to be a huge difference in wait times from rubicon to the other models...here there are unlimited X's on the lots...not a rubicon to be found in Canada....just ordered on today for May allocation
wpgdakota is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2007, 05:23 PM   #4
DirtyJeepJK
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpgdakota
seems to be a huge difference in wait times from rubicon to the other models...here there are unlimited X's on the lots...not a rubicon to be found in Canada....just ordered on today for May allocation
yeah, i had to have a salesman bring one in from another dealers allocation. it took awhile and didn't help with getting a good deal either. but i couldn't be happier.
DirtyJeepJK is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.