D Status in 1 1/2 weeks - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 03-08-2007, 05:04 PM Thread Starter
GreenJeep07
2008 JK Wrangler 

D Status in 1 1/2 weeks

Called the dealer today and my wife's Unlimited is in D status and they gave us our VON# and the last 8 of the VIN. We ordered it on Feb. 26. Our salesman said probably 6 to 8 weeks from order to delivery. Order status codes posted here are quite helpful.

2008 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Bright Silver, Auto, Loaded, 17" Moabs, Dana 44 f/r w/Locker's, Front disconnect, 4.10:1 Gears, 3/4" Daystar spacers.
2007 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Steel Blue, Auto, Loaded, 18" wheels, Dana 44 rear w/Trac-Lok, 4.10:1 Gears, No Mods.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 03-08-2007, 05:11 PM
otizzy

Wow, seems to be coming along quite well. I hope the same goes for mine...I ordered the dual tops as well and was hoping there wouldn't be a huge delay on them.

ORDERED 3/5/07
BLACK UNLIMITED X
6 speed, power group, dual tops, 17" wheels, side steps, Infinity sound system w/sub, 6 disc CD, tow package, F/R mats
post #3 of 4 Old 03-08-2007, 05:53 PM
wpgdakota

seems to be a huge difference in wait times from rubicon to the other models...here there are unlimited X's on the lots...not a rubicon to be found in Canada....just ordered on today for May allocation
post #4 of 4 Old 03-08-2007, 06:23 PM
DirtyJeepJK

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpgdakota
seems to be a huge difference in wait times from rubicon to the other models...here there are unlimited X's on the lots...not a rubicon to be found in Canada....just ordered on today for May allocation
yeah, i had to have a salesman bring one in from another dealers allocation. it took awhile and didn't help with getting a good deal either. but i couldn't be happier.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.