Coverking seat covers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Coverking seat covers

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 03-26-2014, 09:04 PM   #1
MoonyJohn
Mountain Climber

2004 WJ 

Coverking seat covers

Hey all! Looking to get a set of coverking seat covers from quadratecs get the rear set free deal. Anyone have pictures of the fitment or anything? They dont have very god pictures.

Thanks!

Unread 03-26-2014, 09:54 PM   #2
janders82
2010 JK Wrangler 

i've been rocking the coverking front and rear covers in black for about 2 years an they still look awesome! they fit really snug and were actually a b*atch to put on. i'll snap some pics for you tomorrow
295/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers
janders82 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-26-2014, 10:19 PM   #3
MoonyJohn
Mountain Climber

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by janders82 View Post
i've been rocking the coverking front and rear covers in black for about 2 years an they still look awesome! they fit really snug and were actually a b*atch to put on. i'll snap some pics for you tomorrow
Right on, Im sure they are a pain. Ever cheap set of covers just dont cut it, and they were still stupid hard to put on.

Thanks man!
Unread 03-27-2014, 03:20 AM   #4
mrsig
2007 JK Wrangler 

I have had them for 5 years and they still look great.
Member of CCJ, White Jeep Club Member #137.
mrsig is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-27-2014, 09:16 AM   #5
wb2510
2008 JK Wrangler 

I just ordered a set of front ballistic nylon seat covers for my JKU yesterday from Quadratec. I have had a set on my YJ for years and they are great. But I did not see any mention of a free rear seat cover deal. Whats up with that?

EDIT- nevermind...I see its only on the neoprene ones.
wb2510
Late Jeep Club #3
wb2510 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-22-2014, 07:47 PM   #6
wb2510
2008 JK Wrangler 

FYI - Here is an update on the CoverKing seat covers that I ordered for my '08 JKUX through Quadratec -
The seat covers fit fine but the headrest covers that were part of the set fit very poorly. The flaps that are at the bottom of the headrest (that secure to each other by Velcro) do not line up because the flaps are at least 2" too long. They overlap so the headrest is extremely "baggy". I contacted Quadratec immediately for a resolution. This was back in May. After two months and numerous emails back and forth with Quadratec, long story short, CoverKing did not back the quality and workmanship of their product and would not correct the issue. I was also informed that they did not intend to modify the pattern so I could get a good fitting replacement nor would they be correcting the pattern for future orders either. Maybe the '08 headrests are different and they will fit other years OK but Forum members beware of the bad customer support.
wb2510
Late Jeep Club #3
Unread 07-22-2014, 08:43 PM   #7
JIMBOX
Web Wheeler
2008 JK Wrangler 

My IGGEEs fit like a wetsuit Headrest and the rest-

JIMBO
JIMBOX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-22-2014, 08:46 PM   #8
fastfreddie

TrekArmor, FTW.
fastfreddie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-22-2014, 10:13 PM   #9
Ripped08
2008 JK Wrangler 

My 08 has YES , From day 100......
Unread 11-16-2014, 12:32 PM   #10
genebond
2013 JK Wrangler 

The Coverking Ballistic Nylon Fronts I put on my '13 2Dr fit great, headrests included.

I think the free back seat cover was only on Neoprene, darnit At least as far as I could tell. So I'm shopping for a rear cover now.
genebond is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-16-2014, 07:38 PM   #11
wb2510
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by genebond
The Coverking Ballistic Nylon Fronts I put on my '13 2Dr fit great, headrests included. I think the free back seat cover was only on Neoprene, darnit At least as far as I could tell. So I'm shopping for a rear cover now.
The CK ballistic nylon headrest covers that I bought from QT did not fit my '08 JKUX. The headrests must be different on the '13 or they changed the pattern. The bottom flaps (that go under the headrest and attach to each other via velcro) were about 2" too long. CK would not correct the issue.
wb2510
Late Jeep Club #3

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.