Which Corbeau Seat - DD - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Which Corbeau Seat - DD

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?Introducing MONSTALINER UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 04-24-2013, 06:03 PM   #1
seattlepete

Which Corbeau Seat - DD

I use my Jeep for a DD. I dont need hard core racing seat. I bought an RS Baja but had to send it back because of the slipping reclining function. I already have the bracket or I'd buy a MC RS Baja. I need to save some money. The stock seat kills my lower back...no lumbar support has worked so I need a new seat.

I am looking at the following and just want to check with everyone on which of these might be OK for my bad lower back...and decent for a DD.
Also, I'm 6'4", 230 with a 36" waist..not sure if I need the wide versions or not. 2013 JKU.

LG1
LG1 Wide
CR1
XRS
Sport Seat.
A4

I like the idea of the LG1 but not sure if that will work for me..if so, need to know if the regular version is ok for my size.

Thanks...my Jeep sits unused...and I need to use it!

seattlepete is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.