coolant leak from manifold - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > coolant leak from manifold

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 04-17-2012, 09:51 AM   #1
ICTjku
2007 JK Wrangler 

coolant leak from manifold

Looks like I have coolant leaking from the lower intake manifold. Anyone else ever run across this on the JK?

Im going to replace the gaskets tomorrow. Anything I should pay special attention to?

Thanks Justin

ICTjku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2012, 10:32 AM   #2
4x4jkx
2012 JK Wrangler 

Make sure the bolts aren't rusted. Mine were and I had to have the dealer do the work. They had to re-sleeve the bolt hole because of it.
4x4jkx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2012, 11:22 AM   #3
ICTjku
2007 JK Wrangler 

Oh that sounds peachy. Im going to give it a go on my own. I have been trying be more involved in the mechanical work. I have to learn this stuff sometime, just wish I would have when I was younger.

I can always call a tow truck if I get in over my head
ICTjku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2013, 02:08 PM   #4
scorpionkill
2008 JK Wrangler 

Same leak on my intake. Pissed.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.