colors - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > colors

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 10-28-2013, 10:15 PM   #1
woof359
2012 JK Wrangler 

colors

been driving by my dealer for the last few months noticing they had only black, brown, red, now I found out they have discontinued all the cool colors ? what happened ????

Unread 10-28-2013, 10:18 PM   #2
AlbertaJeeper
2013 JK Wrangler 

They have to rotate through different colours or nothing will be cool! Plus everyone has a different opinion on what is best
AlbertaJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2013, 01:19 AM   #3
Jester45acp
2007 JK Wrangler 

I have noticed the flat pastle colors if that makes sense. The grey they are calling battleship looks cool, the "flat" mustard meh, the rest ick. I was kind of wondering about this myself and thought maybe it was just me lol.
Jester45acp is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.