Coil Springs - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Coil Springs

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits

Unread 05-19-2013, 11:40 PM   #1
jkmax
2011 JK Wrangler 

Coil Springs

Right now I have a terraflex 2.5in budget boost lift with fox 2.0s. I finally have the money to replace the spring spacer with a full size spring! Any suggestions?? I heard terraflex springs tend to sag over time... Lets hear opinions!

jkmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2013, 06:23 AM   #2
JTPhoto
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

We have had 2.5" TF springs in my daughters Jeep for a couple years and they have been fine. I have Rock Krawler spring up front on my JKU and they are good too.
2008 Black and Khaki Sahara Unlimited. Auto, Tow pkg, Dual Tops, MyGig, Trax-Lok rear diff. 3.5" Rock Krawler fr springs, rear TeraFlex 2.5 BB, 35x12.50x17 Pitbull Rockers on Blackrock Viper Alloys, Flex-o-lite trans cooler, Mr Grille billet grille inserts, AEV Prem Bumper ETC.. AND a Locked and Lifted Honda Foreman for when the trails get real tight
JTPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2013, 10:24 AM   #3
jkmax
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTPhoto
We have had 2.5" TF springs in my daughters Jeep for a couple years and they have been fine. I have Rock Krawler spring up front on my JKU and they are good too.
Thanks! Where did you get your RK springs??
Unread 05-20-2013, 10:41 AM   #4
JTPhoto
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmax

Miami4x4 but that was some time ago. Marcus at River City Offroad in Austin can set you up.
2008 Black and Khaki Sahara Unlimited. Auto, Tow pkg, Dual Tops, MyGig, Trax-Lok rear diff. 3.5" Rock Krawler fr springs, rear TeraFlex 2.5 BB, 35x12.50x17 Pitbull Rockers on Blackrock Viper Alloys, Flex-o-lite trans cooler, Mr Grille billet grille inserts, AEV Prem Bumper ETC.. AND a Locked and Lifted Honda Foreman for when the trails get real tight
Unread 05-20-2013, 10:47 AM   #5
dualtjs
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmax View Post
There's a RK rep who's a regular member. I'd wager that you'll get a PM or a comment in this thread, from him, by the end of the day.
dualtjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2013, 10:50 AM   #6
HOKIES2010
Web Wheeler

2011 JK Wrangler 

Could give Jason at Krawloff-road a shout as well. He carries RK and usually has great shipping.
Unread 05-20-2013, 10:51 AM   #7
jkmax
2011 JK Wrangler 

I found them at Krawl Offroad. Ill probably go with them! You just can't beat there service!
Unread 05-20-2013, 10:54 AM   #8
HOKIES2010
Web Wheeler

2011 JK Wrangler 

I have RK Springs. My ride is kind of stiff but I think it has more to do with their shocks than anything. I do have the JK lean going on in the rear but that also seems to be a pretty normal problem. My JKUR is pretty heavy and the springs have held the weight really well overall.
Unread 05-20-2013, 10:56 AM   #9
dualtjs
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOKIES2010 View Post
I have RK Springs. My ride is kind of stiff but I think it has more to do with their shocks than anything. I do have the JK lean going on in the rear but that also seems to be a pretty normal problem. My JKUR is pretty heavy and the springs have held the weight really well overall.
To reinforce the point: unless you have springs that are iron bars, "stiff" ride is 90% shocks and the rest is tire pressure.
dualtjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2013, 11:03 AM   #10
XTRyan
ExtremeTerrain.com

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmax View Post
We carry RK at some of the best prices out there. I would recommend them over most springs out there. I have them on my TJ and absolutely love them. They ride great on and off road, and since you're running fox shocks, I know you won't be disappointed with these springs.

Shoot me a PM and I'll hook you up with our discount code for Jeepforum Members!

-Zach
EARN UP TO $200 TOWARD YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
PM me for our JeepForum Discount Code (must have 25 posts) or Price-Matching!
GET YOUR FREE JEEP PARTS CATALOG!
XTRyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2013, 12:19 PM   #11
JTPhoto
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XTZach View Post
We carry RK at some of the best prices out there. I would recommend them over most springs out there. I have them on my TJ and absolutely love them. They ride great on and off road, and since you're running fox shocks, I know you won't be disappointed with these springs.

Shoot me a PM and I'll hook you up with our discount code for Jeepforum Members!

-Zach
There ya go JKMax all hooked up...
Unread 05-20-2013, 08:01 PM   #12
thedirtman

2007 JK Wrangler 

Find out what your corners weigh and then buy coils that are built to handle your weight and desired lift height. Then buy shocks that are valved for the main type of driving you will be doing.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.