Clutch Problems - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Clutch Problems

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits

Unread 10-06-2013, 11:32 AM   #1
JYar11

Clutch Problems

Hi, I have a 2007 Jeep Wrangler. I have had it for about 3 months and I just love it! I just noticed a problem this morning however. I noticed that my clutch felt really soft and because of the higher clutch point that it has it was really noticeable. Im not sure if its my clutch that will need to be replaced and i couldnt find any info in my owners manual. Any help would be much appreciated and i look forward to hearing back from everyone. Thanks

Last edited by JYar11; 10-06-2013 at 11:33 AM.. Reason: add tags
JYar11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2013, 03:58 PM   #2
WhiteMtnJeep
The Punk Made My Day.....

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Welcomee to JF!

Please post this over in JK Wrangler Tech found here:

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/

This forum is for site/account/app issues, suggestions, and questions only. If your using a mobile app it's under Models>Wrangler>JK Wrangler. You'll be asking where the other JK owners are.

Also, if you haven't done so, fill in your profile and tell us about your Jeep!

Enjoy!

Journeyman Polyphase Meterman IBEW Local 387

Work with enthusiasm as though you were working for the Lord rather than for man.

http://www.treadlightly.org/

Siena Jeep Owner's Member 25

/l ,[____],
l---L -0lllllll0-

()_) ()_)-O-)_)
WhiteMtnJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2013, 09:00 AM   #3
Wheelin98TJ
JEEP FREAK

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Moved to JK Technical Forum.

The forum you posted in (JeepForum Announcements & Comments) is for questions about and help with the forum.

Welcome to the forum.
Wheelin98TJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.