Climate control fan/blower loud? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Climate control fan/blower loud?

WJ Shackle Tabs: Tow-Hook Replacements2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 12-21-2006, 01:27 PM   #1
JoiseyJeff

Climate control fan/blower loud?

I need to compare with others at the dealer next week but is anyone's climate control fan loud? At the lowest speed I can still hear it even with the radio on volume 20 (satelite talk channel) Thanks. It's not real loud but load enough to hear with the radio on, I would think the upper speeds would have some sound to them but not the lowest speed before off. Ugh.........Adding it to the list

07JK Sahara Rescue Green
JoiseyJeff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-21-2006, 01:37 PM   #2
DShizzle
My daughter is SAXON

I can't hear mine at all... with the top down and doors off I have noticed that with the fan cranked up it gets loud...but on low 1 or 2, no interference
possible to pick up a turd by the clean end".
DShizzle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-21-2006, 04:19 PM   #3
JoiseyJeff

So on the first or second speed you don't hear the fan and have good air flow from the vent/s? I hear it loud and clear on the first speed setting so I must have a prob (sound comes from under the glove box area) Thanks!
07JK Sahara Rescue Green
JoiseyJeff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-21-2006, 04:24 PM   #4
UTAH

Hmmm... mine's quiet on low and does make noise at upper settings - but no louder than any other vehicle.

Bill

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.