Climate control fan/blower loud? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Climate control fan/blower loud?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 12-21-2006, 01:27 PM   #1
JoiseyJeff

Climate control fan/blower loud?

I need to compare with others at the dealer next week but is anyone's climate control fan loud? At the lowest speed I can still hear it even with the radio on volume 20 (satelite talk channel) Thanks. It's not real loud but load enough to hear with the radio on, I would think the upper speeds would have some sound to them but not the lowest speed before off. Ugh.........Adding it to the list

07JK Sahara Rescue Green
JoiseyJeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2006, 01:37 PM   #2
DShizzle
My daughter is SAXON

I can't hear mine at all... with the top down and doors off I have noticed that with the fan cranked up it gets loud...but on low 1 or 2, no interference
possible to pick up a turd by the clean end".
DShizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2006, 04:19 PM   #3
JoiseyJeff

So on the first or second speed you don't hear the fan and have good air flow from the vent/s? I hear it loud and clear on the first speed setting so I must have a prob (sound comes from under the glove box area) Thanks!
07JK Sahara Rescue Green
JoiseyJeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2006, 04:24 PM   #4
UTAH

Hmmm... mine's quiet on low and does make noise at upper settings - but no louder than any other vehicle.

Bill

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.