Click, no start - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Click, no start

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 08-27-2012, 07:12 PM   #76
Make mine a Jeep!

2012 JK Wrangler 

Glad it worked. One way to look at it is that you got one heck of a workout, much healthier than pizza for sure.

Unread 08-28-2012, 08:40 AM   #77
DBA2GO
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pono View Post
... on Kauai ...
Hey, cool to see a Jeeper on Kauai. My daughter lives there. BEAUTIFUL!

Glad your Jeep is running again too.
Unread 08-28-2012, 11:06 AM   #78
Pono

There are a few of us Jeep people out here on Kauai. Not many, but a few. Most of the local boys run huge jacked up trucks. But they spend so much cash on those that they don't take them off road. lol.

Your daughter lives out here? No way! What's she doin out here? It's a small island so I might even know her lol. When you talk to her, tell her Aloha from the photographer for MidWeek Kauai (local once a week paper that comes to your mailbox).
Unread 09-05-2012, 05:35 PM   #79
DBA2GO
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pono View Post
There are a few of us Jeep people out here on Kauai. Not many, but a few. Most of the local boys run huge jacked up trucks. But they spend so much cash on those that they don't take them off road. lol.

Your daughter lives out here? No way! What's she doin out here? It's a small island so I might even know her lol. When you talk to her, tell her Aloha from the photographer for MidWeek Kauai (local once a week paper that comes to your mailbox).
Oh yeah I bet you know her, she & hubby started/run the Kauai Sand Sculpture contest. I think your paper did writeup(s) on that.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.