Cleaning the interior fabrics - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Cleaning the interior fabrics

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 09-01-2010, 06:34 AM   #1
Dronac
2008 JK Wrangler 

Cleaning the interior fabrics

Iv got a few spots to clean off my seats (not the YES fabric) and the interior side of my soft top. Does anyone know any good products or techniques to use for these fabrics? The seats should be pretty straightforward, but I dont want to damage my soft top.

Dronac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2013, 02:27 PM   #2
SMTJ05
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I recently used Raggtopp cleaner on my soft top after reading many good reviews. It’s pretty amazing stuff. I used the fabric and vinyl cleaner and then the vinyl protector. We were blessed with a beautiful top down kinda day today and when I took it down I really noticed the effectiveness of the Raggtopp. The top was much more flexible and easier to get down. It’s almost like the whole top has been moisturized, but it doesn’t feel greasy, and I no longer have stains on the top. I didn't use it on the inside of the soft top, I only did the outside, but it's safe to use on the windows so I would imagine you can use it on the inside of the top as well. I highly recommend it.
SMTJ05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2013, 05:35 PM   #3
N83
2012 JK Wrangler 

Meguiars All-purpose upholstery cleaner, diluted with water about 4:1. Soak the seats, scrub with a medium bristle brush. Let air dry. Good to go!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.