Chrysler Financing options - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Chrysler Financing options

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 12-14-2006, 10:09 AM   #1
Maldoro
2007 JK Wrangler 

Chrysler Financing options

Hi All,

First post but hanging around for a few months. Placing my order soon on 2007 Unlimited Sahara. Was told 8 -12 weeks. Does anybody know anything about the Chrysler financial plus option. I'm reviewing my options

I typically purchase my vehicles and keep them but very interested in the affordable payment vrs buying. I can always turn in 3 years from now and buy another after the hype settles down.

Thanks, You all have been very helpful in my research.

Rob

Maldoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2006, 04:14 PM   #2
surfcaster
2006 LJ Wrangler 

If you are going to turn it in, and you want to keep the payment down..........Then lease it. It's cheaper than payments. Oh, and welcome to the forum.
surfcaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2006, 04:24 PM   #3
Kyoseki
Inconceivable!

I was advised to avoid the financial plus option, either buy it or lease it.

.. of course it was one of the guys at the dealer telling me this, so it's possible they just make less commission on it
Kyoseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2006, 06:33 PM   #4
cmh2001

I leased mine. The payments are quite reasonable. Although I'm a little wary about doing many modifications to it (lift) since I assume when I turn it back in it will have to be in stock condition. Additionaly one of the papers I signed was that I would only use my Jeep dealer for repairs and/or modifications. So I'm thinking I'm stuck with leaving it as stock or perhaps doing a simple lift that can be easily reversed in three years.

cmh2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2006, 03:16 AM   #5
Poor Boy
All Around Nice Guy

2007 JK Wrangler 

i'd just buy it. leasing will be a problem when you try to turn it in with 4 inches of lift, 37 inch tires, super heavy armor, and the trail scars to match.
Feed my girlfriend.

Follow my girlfriend

Brew what you drink, drink what you brew

USN Hull number 54
Poor Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2006, 05:01 AM   #6
Crazy88888s

Buy it if you are going to any mods or offroading or else your neck will be under the boot of the Lease Return Man
Crazy88888s is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2006, 07:53 AM   #7
brent.jeanette@

I decided to lease for a few reasons. 1st. first year of the JK, 2nd. I like to switch autos fairly often. 3rd. I was a little sour when I bought my 2003 Tahoe stickered for 43,000 and I got it for 37,000 on the road with 0%. 3 years down the road I could barely break even. I know that a tahoe and jeep are not the samething but my payment is $150 less a month, so it was a no brainer for me. I already have wheels and tires on the way and plan on doing some mild-off roading so not to worried about scrapes. I already have a list of accessories mostly bolt-ons that I can take off when I turn it in. In the end we decided to keep the Tahoe Z71and let the wife drive it, also I had to talk her out of her 2003 Caddy cts for me to pick up the 07 sahara unlimited. so far I've been thrilled with my choice!!!!
brent.jeanette@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2006, 02:35 PM   #8
Maldoro
2007 JK Wrangler 

Thanks all for your comments. I will probally look to buy due to the Mileage limitations. I normally put on 15,000 - 20,000 a year. Don't plan doing too much modifications.

ROb
Maldoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2006, 08:55 PM   #9
cmh2001

I also have a Tahoe Z71 that I can't get rid of becuase it isn't worth near what I owe on it. I have the jeep though, so that is all that matters.
cmh2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2006, 11:59 AM   #10
MoochsXJ
2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh2001
I also have a Tahoe Z71 that I can't get rid of becuase it isn't worth near what I owe on it. I have the jeep though, so that is all that matters.
That happens to just about every new car purchase to some extent. Some depreciate quicker then others, which is why leasing is a great way to go if you don't plan on keeping the vehicle until it's paid off.

Misc. Jeep stuff for sale/free
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=664793
MoochsXJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.