Cheap/Good looking/winch bumper?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Cheap/Good looking/winch bumper??

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 08-02-2011, 11:46 AM   #1
cory5579

Cheap/Good looking/winch bumper??

ive been looking for about a month straight now for a good looking winch bumper. i just bought a vr8000 winch and have no bumper to mount it to. i want something about 500 or below. i like the way the Front Winch Bumper by Big Daddy Offroad looks but its slightly to expensive. looking for one with slots for d rings ( doesnt have to include d rings). dont care who makes the bumper. as long as it looks good. ill even do used.the main problem ive had is shipping and tax costs. ill find a good, well prices bumper and then when i go to purchase it tacks on an extra $100!!!! PLEASE HELP! i have a 2010 jeep wrangler sport 2 door.

cory5579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2011, 11:50 AM   #2
McKBrew
JK Wrangler 

Check out the Rugged Ridge XHD system.

Starts out with a center bumper with D rings installed. You can then add sides and a hoop to it as well as other options.

Northridge 4x4 free shipping over $100. It's a popular low cost bumper, more than satisfied with mine.
McKBrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2011, 11:58 AM   #3
Morgen251
2010 JK Wrangler 

X2 on RRXHD....here's mine with ends and hoop. Comes with DRings, is solid, and easy install.
100_2022.jpg  

BUILD:
Rubi Rocker Guards; 32" Mastercraft MTs; Teraflex 2.5" Coil Spring Lift; JKS Quick Discos; JKS Front & Rear Adj Trackbars; JKS Ex Rear Swaybar links; Zone Nitro Shocks; 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers; Poison Spyder Evap Skid; Cobra 75WXST; 3' Firestick quick disco; Rugged Ridge XHD Fr Bumper; Tuffy Underseat Drawer; 6" KC Long Range Hilites; Superchips Flashpaq, Crown Extended brake lines

WISH LIST: Front LCAs, Winch, 6" KC Driving Lights, Deep Cycle Battery
Morgen251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2011, 12:19 PM   #4
cory5579

awesome guys! thanks. i think im going to end up going with that one. definitely want the hoop. soon as i get the money ill probably add the ends.
cory5579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2011, 05:44 PM   #5
deerassassin22
2011 JK Wrangler 

You can also look at the Rockhard Stuby bumper I love mine check my buildthread.
Cobra 29 CB, 4ft Firestick Antenna, Skid Row Evap Skid, Rockhard Engine Skid, Rockhard Tranny Skid, Mesh Grill Mod, Mastercraft Grab Handles, Front and Rear ARB Diff Covers, Smittybilt Rock Rails, KC 130Watt Long Range Lights, Delta Light Mounts, TorqFlo tranny cooler, Hood Louvers, Drake Hood Pins, AEV Snorkel, Smittybilt 10,000 Winch, Rockhard Shorty Bumper with KC 100watt Slim Light Driving Lights, JKS ACOS Front System, Breather Extensions.
deerassassin22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2011, 06:04 PM   #6
Rescue13
2007 JK Wrangler 

I also love my Rugged Ridge. I wish I was smart enough to get the winch version. Im dieing for a winch now.
Rescue13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2011, 08:15 PM   #7
4LCKDRUBIUNLTD
2010 JK Wrangler 

Rugged Ridge!
4LCKDRUBIUNLTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2011, 11:42 PM   #8
stick_it_
2009 JK Wrangler 

Rugged Ridge
Unread 08-04-2011, 02:47 AM   #9
Make mine a Jeep!

2012 JK Wrangler 

Donít forget the Mopar bumper. Great price straight from the dealer.
1222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2011, 07:48 AM   #10
nufga
2010 JK Wrangler 

figured i'd give the stinger a little bit of representation while we're at it.

nufga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2011, 08:17 AM   #11
dsjk
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cory5579 View Post
ive been looking for about a month straight now for a good looking winch bumper. i just bought a vr8000 winch and have no bumper to mount it to. i want something about 500 or below. i like the way the Front Winch Bumper by Big Daddy Offroad looks but its slightly to expensive. looking for one with slots for d rings ( doesnt have to include d rings). dont care who makes the bumper. as long as it looks good. ill even do used.the main problem ive had is shipping and tax costs. ill find a good, well prices bumper and then when i go to purchase it tacks on an extra $100!!!! PLEASE HELP! i have a 2010 jeep wrangler sport 2 door.
Check out Ace engineering bumper, there is also desert snake offroad, Posion Spyder makes great product a little pricey but for their basic winch front bumper it is about on par, River Raider Off-road has a pretty basic nice one for a fair price if you get it raw, then you have Metal Cloak, Or-Fab, Rugged ridge, Friar engineering, Smittybuilt, and a whole lot others that make bumpers some very basic and cheeply priced but it will take a lot of searching. You will find that if you can think it in terms of bumpers there is a company that offers it out there or at least close to it.

I would say for price though ACE Engineering wins.
[CENTER][URL="http://www.rockkrawler.com/?r_intro=1"][FONT="Arial Black"][B][COLOR="Black"]ROCK KRAWLER[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/URL] [URL="http://www.4x4spod.com/"][FONT="Showcard Gothic"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]S-POD[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL] [URL="http://www.milemarker.com/"][FONT="Impact"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]MILE MARKER[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL]
[URL="http://www.aceengineeringandfab.com/"][FONT="Fixedsys"][B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]A.C.E.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/URL][/CENTER]

[QUOTE=voodooJK;11973781]Something you said after the fact exposed that part of me... like a catholic school girl normally would.[/QUOTE]
dsjk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bumper , front , jk , winch , wrangler

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.