CB mount.. anyone? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > CB mount.. anyone?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 11-25-2013, 05:44 PM   #16
zenman
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepwrnglr92 View Post
Wow they think highly of their mount at $1249 USD thats one pricy little bracket.

I think Ill try to make my own for that price
That's for their doors. Hit the drop down arrow and you'll see the mount for $20.

Old Jeep: 2012 JK Sahara Dozer
zenman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-25-2013, 08:30 PM   #17
wranglerthirtee

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenman View Post
That's for their doors. Hit the drop down arrow and you'll see the mount for $20.

Yeah, sorry it defaults to the doors price.
wranglerthirtee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-26-2013, 10:37 AM   #18
RyanE5
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph_801 View Post
I have been looking for a smart way to overhead mount my radio. I have the antenna installed and all that is fine i just don't know where/how to mount the actual radio. I have seen the tuffy product and am not a huge fan.. i tried to get in touch with arizona rocky road about their product and no response. anyone have ideas or pictures of their own? i want it over head mounted and out of the way. thanks in advance.

I made this mount out of hardware from Home Depot, it's a UHF radio, but a CB should fit.
Unread 12-13-2013, 07:32 PM   #19
ahawksfan
2013 JK Wrangler 

I went with the Strike Force Zebra mount. Had to do a bit of slight modification to maximize space for my large Uniden Bearcat radio.

http://www.strikeforcezebra.com/cbmount.html

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.