Carpet removal - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Carpet removal

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 02-28-2007, 09:05 PM   #1
lafayquinn

Carpet removal?

I read, I think in the sales materials or elsewhere, that all the carpeting can come out to protect it from getting caked in mud. Then there are drains somewhere in the floor.

Has anyone removed all the carpeting? If so how? I don't plan on doing it anythime soon, but I would like to know. I don't see how it can be done without unbolting the seats.

Last edited by lafayquinn; 03-01-2007 at 05:11 PM..
lafayquinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2007, 10:04 PM   #2
Rocky529
Jeep

2004 TJ Wrangler 

It should just pull out, they are all in sections.. atleast that is how it is in the TJ. You will see rubber plugs in the floor, pull them and you have a hole.

Silver Metallic finish with black dual tops - Dana 44 Rear
2.25" Suspension Lift with Old Man Emu Shocks
Performance Accessories 1" Body Lift
Daystar 1" Motor Mount Lift
Spidertrax 1.25" Wheel Spacers - 32"x11.5" MT/R Tires
Rocky529 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.