Can't Order Nav/Uconnect - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Can't Order Nav/Uconnect

Custom Axle Work at CCORRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Swag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear Bumper

Unread 10-04-2006, 07:28 AM   #1
ctf

Can't Order Nav/Uconnect

I'm working on an order for a 4 door Wrangler Unlimited to be fully loaded. My dealer tells me he can't order the NAV or the Uconnect at this time. Has anyone heard when these items can be ordered. I'm considering delaying the order until that time.

Thanks.

ctf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2006, 07:34 AM   #2
SecondTJ
2000 TJ Wrangler 

all i know is they say "late availability", so it might not be out until mid or late 2007

'99 Z28 M6, some goodies
'94 'Vette, A4 all stock
SecondTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2006, 08:29 AM   #3
infosponge

I heard November 1st, and they are building some with the unit in them now according to JKInsider.
infosponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2006, 11:03 AM   #4
tbrkek

do you have to have the nav for the uconnect???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctf
I'm working on an order for a 4 door Wrangler Unlimited to be fully loaded. My dealer tells me he can't order the NAV or the Uconnect at this time. Has anyone heard when these items can be ordered. I'm considering delaying the order until that time.

Thanks.
tbrkek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2006, 11:10 AM   #5
ctf

My salesman tells me that you don't have to have the NAV for Uconnect.

As for the NAV, salesman says though not available for now, if the unit becomes available the dealer can install for an additional charge.
ctf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2006, 04:31 PM   #6
CjsJeep

Mygig Avail Nov 1

Saw the newsletter for Mygig availability Nov 1
CjsJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2006, 11:38 PM   #7
pir8

The salesman just ordered mine from parts (mopar). It's on a 30-45 day backorder though. They gave it to me for the option price listed on build and configure on Jeep.com.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.