Canadian Wholesale Prices - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Canadian Wholesale Prices

New Vendor - ARTEC Industries Battery MountsComplete Axle Options Expanded !!!! ECGSNEW Smittybilt Gen 2 9.5 winch at JeepHut.com

Unread 09-22-2006, 01:37 PM   #1
jeepdude_to

Canadian Wholesale Prices

Hi there!

After regretting the sale of my 03 Rubi, I'm in the market for an 07 JK Rubicon.

Wondering if anyone has come across any dealer invoice info for Canada?

This is a great board...full of great info! Looking forward to having a Jeep to go along with my nick, soon!

JD

jeepdude_to is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2006, 10:28 PM   #2
exc911ence

The JKs are already at dealers on the east coast (saw pics on the Nova Scotia Jeep Club board) but haven't seen one out here on the west coast yet. Even the local dealership websites still list the TJ with no mention of the 07 models. Sad...
exc911ence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2006, 12:57 AM   #3
blk_jk

I just ordered an 07 Rubicon 2 door. Base dealer pricing appears to be 25,789. If you shop around you should be able to pick one up for between 32-33 out the door with the dual tops.
blk_jk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2006, 06:20 AM   #4
jeepdude_to

I just saw one yesterday in Burlington - a 4dr x - but I'm looking for a Rubi for sure!

When I talked to one dealer yesterday and priced out a Rubicon, they quoted me 32 and change, but that was full MSRP.

blk_jk: what dealership are you working with?
jeepdude_to is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2006, 06:17 PM   #5
blk_jk

I sent you a PM. Hope it helps! Good luck on the search for your JK!
blk_jk is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.