Can You Identify This Part - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Can You Identify This Part

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 06-19-2013, 12:52 PM   #1
resharp001

Can You Identify This Part

Can someone identify what this part is on my '13 JKU? It is a silver canister like thing behind the front bumper, towards the driver's side and at the base of the front grill. I'm just curious what it is. I have a picture but need to resize for the forum apparently.

20130619_062600.jpg  
resharp001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2013, 01:06 PM   #2
spyder6
Got that Toyota chit

Vacuum pump

Welcome to 2012+ wranglers

My builds: Bruiser and The Grey

|Forge Overland| or follow us on Facebook
spyder6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2013, 01:07 PM   #3
4wdjeepguy
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Evo makes the easiest solution to that problem.
4wdjeepguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2013, 01:21 PM   #4
resharp001

Thanks! That seems like a very interesting location for that. I got two nuggets of information there as I now realize I can relocate it as well! Appreciate the helpful advice and the welcome. Traded in my '06 Commander for a '13 JKU sport as a DD and a towed vehicle for our motorhome. Just barely enough room for 3 kids <10 yo, dog, and spousal unit.
resharp001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.