Can you belive it! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Can you belive it!

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!

Unread 12-15-2006, 10:09 PM   #1
RedRocRubi
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Can you belive it!

I just got off the phone with a dealer in La mesa CA. he has a loaded rubicon on his lot. Price 10k over msrp and then braggin about he has the only one and if you order one now it will take a year to get it.what an azz

RedRocRubi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-15-2006, 10:09 PM   #2
CNY
2000 TJ Wrangler 

A year! Hahahahahahahahahahaha. He's a ******.

I'm pretty sure that DC knows a thing or two about making cars, and get get a few Jeeps to market faster than that!
CNY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-16-2006, 10:59 AM   #3
Desert Dog

what rubicon are you looking for? There are more than just that one out there.
Desert Dog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-16-2006, 01:14 PM   #4
Diesel0312

The dealer I bought mine from had all the unlimited marked up 1.5k over sticker. In fact several dealers I talked to did. I told one of them over the phone "look, I'm not paying over sticker for the vehcile, in fact I'm not even paying sticker. If you want to sell the vehicle to me you need to work on your price. If you don't want to do that you can wait around for someone dumb enough to pay that much for it." He said he'd check on what he could do and call me back, but by the time he called back I had already bought mine from another dealer who despite having it marked with the 1.5k market adjustment, sold it to me for 2k under msrp.
Mods: Windshield mounted Hella FF1000 driving lights, Rugged Ridge front grab handles, CLC rear grab handles, Teraflex 2.5" BB, Quadratec boor handle covers, Bestop spare cover, Custom front bumper, 17X9 Pro Comp 1079's, 305/17/R17 Buckshot Mudders.
In the works: Custom rear bumper.
Diesel0312 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-16-2006, 01:29 PM   #5
RedRocRubi
1996 XJ Cherokee 

I'm looking for a red rock rubicon that has all options,Ihave one on order but if the price is right I'll buy now.
RedRocRubi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.