Buyer/Installer Beware - Teraflex Budget Boost - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Buyer/Installer Beware - Teraflex Budget Boost

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 11-03-2013, 08:08 AM   #31
JTPhoto
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by invest2m4
Ha!! Check out the instructions on their website. Apparently yours are updated. Once I figured out the issue, I swapped them around and made my own decision on the bolts to ensure clearance. I have aftermarket wheels with plenty of back spacing. I've since ditched the TF lift. The other install issue I had was that one of the rear coil spacers didn't want to seat in the hole. After an hour of trying, the rubber bulb on the spacer was totally jacked. I had to trim it to make it fit.
Website must be different, the printed instructions i have are over 5 years old. I have installed 6 of these kits over the last 6 years and not had any issues with parts or installation.

2008 Black and Khaki Sahara Unlimited. Auto, Tow pkg, Dual Tops, MyGig, Trax-Lok rear diff. 3.5" Rock Krawler fr springs, rear TeraFlex 2.5 BB, 35x12.50x17 Pitbull Rockers on Blackrock Viper Alloys, Flex-o-lite trans cooler, Mr Grille billet grille inserts, AEV Prem Bumper ETC.. AND a Locked and Lifted Honda Foreman for when the trails get real tight
JTPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.