Building a correct lift - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Building a correct lift

USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 01-21-2014, 07:39 PM   #16
zpayne08
2013 JK Wrangler 

for sure. if the shocks were older id go ahead and get the bilsteins but if i can save some coin for even just a few months its worth it to get everything else done. its easy to swap them out unlike my 2010 f150 i traded (have to have a spring compressor to take the coil off the assembly and put the shock inside). i was surprised to see just how simple the wranglers actually are even the new ones

zpayne08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2014, 08:59 PM   #17
duneslider
2007 JK Wrangler 

I ran the shock spacers for about 80k miles. Worked great for me. I bumped up to a taller lift so decided to get new shocks. I did run Teraflex shocks on front for a bit and actually thought they were a decent shock. Currently have Rancho rs9000xl's and appreciate the adjustability.
duneslider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2014, 01:27 PM   #18
zpayne08
2013 JK Wrangler 

Got the 2.5" teraflex coil lift, swaybar QD, and the 5100 shocks in the mail. Waiting to get some more money before I order the track bars and arms. Just gonna go ahead and do it right the first time so I don't have to get under it again for the same thing
zpayne08 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.