Bug/Rock Shields, yay or nay - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Bug/Rock Shields, yay or nay

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 07-22-2010, 07:35 PM   #1
njparrothead
2010 JK Wrangler 

Bug/Rock Shields, yay or nay

I'm thinking of getting a bug shield for my 2010 Wrangler... Do they really work? I don't want to keep getting new windshields...

njparrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2010, 08:07 PM   #2
CGScotty
Straight And To The Point

2007 JK Wrangler 

I recently moved from Michigan to Washington State and may have killed every bug from there to here. On the other hand I have very few rock issues. I have 1 good rock divit that has been there for 2 years and then a couple other almost unnoticable spots. (depending on light) I like mine and have no plans on removal. So i'm not really sure if it works.... I guess...
img_2322.jpg  
Unread 07-22-2010, 09:54 PM   #3
fernjack
2007 JK Wrangler 

Just keeping the bugs out .......I would say yes and if done properly it will take the rock/stone hits that may or may not damage your rad/ac coil ....... so for me yes ........ just sayin'
07' Rubi Unlimited 6spd. , Rescue green #64 CDN , 35x12.5 mudders
Rick .
fernjack is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.