Budget Boost and Body Lift question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Budget Boost and Body Lift question

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 10-27-2007, 09:06 PM   #1
rooster5333
2007 JK Wrangler 

Budget Boost and Body Lift question

Ive got the Teraflex BB and 33's. Just not as big as I wanted now that its done. So now Im going 35's but I want more lift as well. That in mind if I go with a 1" body lift what if anything will I need to do? What do i need to take into consideration?

If I have to make major changes Im just going to take the Teraflex BB off and go with the Black Diamond kit.

Thanks for the help...

rooster5333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2007, 11:03 AM   #2
scrogg
2007 JK Wrangler 

The 2.5" BB will allow for the 35" tires.

You should be able to install the body lift with no other issues. No extensions of any kind needed anywhere.
scrogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2007, 11:28 AM   #3
UTAH

I have the 1" M.O.R.E. body lift.

Since you have the auto trans, a 1" body lift should be a piece of cake and require no other mods. The JK auto trans is cable-activated so won't need linkage changes, same with the transfer case.

The JK is real easy to body lift because of other things as well: The radiator fan is electric and is attached to the body along with the radiator, so you don't need to redo the mounts. And, all the body mounts are easy to get to (but you do need to remove the front grill to get to the front mounts).

Bill
Unread 10-28-2007, 02:00 PM   #4
davenkodi

so i have googled this m.o.r.e. lift and can't seem to find it anywhere.... any help guys?
davenkodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2007, 02:46 PM   #5
Marauderk
1989 YJ Wrangler 

http://www.mountainoffroad.com/more.htm

2007 Rescue Green 2d Rubicon 6 speed soft top
Rubicon express 3.5 superflex system,35 in interco truxs mt's, skidrow skid plates, Killby muffler plate
Marauderk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2007, 03:11 PM   #6
davenkodi

thanks a lot.
davenkodi is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.