Bought The Arctic - Finally... - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Bought The Arctic - Finally...

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 03-02-2012, 11:55 AM   #16
LIJeepJC
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brassic View Post
Hahaha better then my wait time, it seems that Calgary is completely tapped dry of any Rubicon minus one Call Of Duty 4D at a dealership close to my house. I was informed 6-10 weeks of a wait once I order it, unless they steal one from another delivery. Which wouldn't happen since I am pretty much getting a fully loaded model minus the leather.

But congrats to you and I am envious of your new acquired fun toy.
Ouch! I think I would be a heavy drinker if I had to wait that long..! The salesman said that he had the Arctic for three days, but they didn't get much walk-in interest, but he got 15 calls from other dealers out west wanting it in a bad way. Seems they have a shortage... Thanks again! Good luck to you too.

LIJeepJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2012, 11:58 AM   #17
LIJeepJC
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul olllllllo View Post
The black wheels look sweet with the black hood and the blue paint. Is the steering wheel face and vent trim white? or is it camera flash I am seeing?

You gonna have any fun with the first dealership if they call you to see if you are still interested in a deal?

No, that is correct, it is white. I wasn't sure about it myself. But I checked. Definitely a different look. With the orange stitching, and the paint.. It's not what you see on a regular basis.
I know, I should play around with the first dealership, right? But you know, I don't or didn't like the run-around they gave me so I think I will take the high road and tell them thanks, but no thanks. Well, maybe I will prank them one time, or two... lol...
Unread 03-02-2012, 12:38 PM   #18
paul olllllllo
2008 JK Wrangler 

Location: royal oak michigan (hometown of DR. JACK KEVORKIAN)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIJeepJC View Post
No, that is correct, it is white. I wasn't sure about it myself. But I checked. Definitely a different look. With the orange stitching, and the paint.. It's not what you see on a regular basis.
I know, I should play around with the first dealership, right? But you know, I don't or didn't like the run-around they gave me so I think I will take the high road and tell them thanks, but no thanks. Well, maybe I will prank them one time, or two... lol...
I think the White looks very cool. Like you said it is different than the normal boring silver color. I think the red stitching looks cool too. My favorite thing is the cheezy Yeti dude on the Tachometer. I think he looks cool there. As the saying goes "its the little things that matter".

Props to you for being the bigger man in reference to the first dealership. I would just tell em "you made me look around at other dealerships....and I appreciate it".
Unread 03-02-2012, 01:18 PM   #19
LIJeepJC
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul olllllllo

I think the White looks very cool. Like you said it is different than the normal boring silver color. I think the red stitching looks cool too. My favorite thing is the cheezy Yeti dude on the Tachometer. I think he looks cool there. As the saying goes "its the little things that matter".

Props to you for being the bigger man in reference to the first dealership. I would just tell em "you made me look around at other dealerships....and I appreciate it".
Thanks man... I've grown older to know how you treat people is how you will eventually be treated. Their loss... Right? But in their defense... The second Arctic has soo much more in options than the first. So you are right... If they didn't play cards then I would probably be driving theirs...
Unread 03-02-2012, 01:41 PM   #20
JustMike68
2012 JK Wrangler 

Awesome Jeep, I like it!

Tell me, are the seats leather trimmed with orange stitching or is that cloth center? Looks cool either way!

Congrats!!!
2012 JKUR, 6spd, 4:10, Black with Black top and fenders!
JustMike68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2012, 03:25 PM   #21
BigNunz6
2012 WK 

Merry Christmas and enjoy!_
Unread 03-02-2012, 03:49 PM   #22
LIJeepJC
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMike68 View Post
Awesome Jeep, I like it!

Tell me, are the seats leather trimmed with orange stitching or is that cloth center? Looks cool either way!

Congrats!!!
It's leather trimmed with cloth in the middle, heated and yes, orange stitching. They definitely hit a homer on the art design. Looks good! Thanks!!
Unread 03-02-2012, 03:49 PM   #23
LIJeepJC
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNunz6 View Post
Thanks!
Unread 03-02-2012, 03:50 PM   #24
LIJeepJC
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNunz6 View Post
BTW, BigNun.. where are you in BKLYN? Looks like last winter in your pic on the left... Swweeett..! Love driving in the deep snow.
Unread 03-03-2012, 01:29 PM   #25
sizmtrz
2012 JK Wrangler 

Glad it worked out. It looks great! I was kinda rough in the other post... is that the pic they sent or did you snap those? Again... looks sweet! congrats.

"Ritalin...so much easier than parenting!"

"Castro retires! One less nation to illegally make war with as to install a US friendly government! WOO HOO"
sizmtrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2012, 01:39 PM   #26
LIJeepJC
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizmtrz View Post
Glad it worked out. It looks great! I was kinda rough in the other post... is that the pic they sent or did you snap those? Again... looks sweet! congrats.
oh no sweat man... thanks. the dealer snapped those. i like it. will hopefully get her dirty soon!
Unread 03-03-2012, 02:00 PM   #27
Jeepjet
2012 JK Wrangler 

Does look great, good for you Ken
2012 JK Sport, Deep Cherry Red , 3.6 Penastar, 5 spd. auto, 3:21's, 285/70x17 DuraTrac's , Teraflex leveling kit, U.S. Alloy 1.5 spacers, ACE rock sliders, Rugged Ridge front dif skid, quadratec mats, K&N element,+80 headlamps...
Jeepjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2012, 03:17 PM   #28
Reshki
2010 JK Wrangler 

Congrats for getting what you wanted.
Reshki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2012, 03:21 PM   #29
cfmiller58
1997 TJ Wrangler 

very nice. i really like that trim package.

The Build
cfmiller58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2012, 03:23 PM   #30
Metalman
2014 JK Wrangler 

That's a great looking jeep congrats!
Metalman is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.