Body Armor High Clearance Front Bumper - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Body Armor High Clearance Front Bumper

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueThanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals at JeepinOutfBlack Friday Sale!!

Unread 12-04-2010, 12:40 PM   #16
wranglerjk215

I am going to buy this bumper in a week or two for my JK. I think its clean as hell. I could nit find it any cheaper than like 380.. if anyone knows of any cheaper please let me know. But deff a sick bumper for cheap.. hope it holds up cause i dont go easy on my jeep lol.

Unread 05-22-2011, 09:39 AM   #17
flapy
2008 JK Wrangler 

i made blueprints for a bumper that i desighned basicly just like this one 6 mo ago and the material came out to $400-425.
flapy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-22-2011, 11:56 AM   #18
tavic
2010 JK Wrangler 

I loved the look of the old version Body Armor Bumpers that were for the TJs and was planning to get a set for the TJ I had at the time (RIP).

Until I spotted one on another rig here in town.

The bumper was only a little over year old, but the paint was already peeling and the rusting like mad. Not to mention that I'm in a area that only sees the not so harsh road salt once or twice a year. So I decided to opt out on them.

Another manuver Body Armor did to turned my stomach was that they modified the TJ bumper to fit the JK and IMHO it looked like after thought.

I have to say that Im glad to see they came out with a JK specific bumper that looks great! However, I'm going to wait and see how they look after a few years, but more than likely go with the Wurx design and bedline it.
tavic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-22-2011, 06:44 PM   #19
colegrove03

I have not seen this bumper in person but I have owned the Body Armor roof rack and it was great! The powder coating is not the greatest but it is built great! I had the basket and that thing is good also if your just running around town but at 50mph and up makes ALOT of noise and even more drag! But all and all I was very pleased with the Body Armor product! Sorry to get off topic! I would not hesitate to buy Body Armor again.
colegrove03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-27-2013, 05:11 AM   #20
bogleparsons
2013 JK Wrangler 

Old thread I kinow but wanted to put in my .02c

Got this bumper for Christmas from my lovely wife and the thickness and finish are awesome.

Only qualms I have is the factory fog lights dont cross over (no biggie) and only half of the bolts lined up so I have to slot the other holes slightly.

Overall I'm really happy with it and cant wait to stab a winch on there.

Tags
body armor , bumper , front bumper , JK Wrangler , reviews , wrangler

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.