Black allen head body bolts - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Black allen head body bolts

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 07-24-2013, 02:19 PM   #1
Fangage

Black allen head body bolts

Where do I find some more of those? The ones around the windshield area is what I am trying to describe. Also if there were holes drilled for mounting a roof rack, is there some sort of black plugs you can get?

Fangage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2013, 03:27 PM   #2
T00THD0C
2013 JK Wrangler 

Lowe's or Home Depot for both.
T00THD0C is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2013, 08:54 PM   #3
Fangage

Thought they might be specialty bolts. Thanks I will check it out.
Fangage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2013, 07:15 AM   #4
GauchoMark
2011 JK Wrangler 

if they don't have them, Fastenal probably will or can get them if you have one locally.
GauchoMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2013, 07:21 AM   #5
ncb

Ace sometimes has hardware that Lowe's and HD doesn't. Make sure you treat the holes in the body with an etching primer and paint before installing the plugs to avoid future rust.
ncb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2013, 07:05 PM   #6
MikeHoncho88
2013 JK Wrangler 

Dealership or an online mopar parts retailer. So much easier than going from store to store.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.