BigBlue7 is the Winner of the March 2013 JK of the Month Contest! - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > BigBlue7 is the Winner of the March 2013 JK of the Month Contest!

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueIntroducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

View Poll Results: Vote here for the March 2013, JK of the Month.
Slawkin93 15 16.48%
08Helotes 3 3.30%
cyberpyrot 5 5.49%
BigBlue7 41 45.05%
Jeepin Dad 23 25.27%
Chaseroesner 4 4.40%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 04-01-2013, 06:15 AM   #91
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberpyrot View Post
Hahahaha you sir are Awesome!!!

Rock Krawler | TeraFlex | Synergy | Fox | Poison Spyder | Genright | Nemesis | Vector | Springtail | Goodyear | MB Wheels | Tom Woods | Dirty Dog | Superchipís | sPOD | Truck-Lite | Beer

[CENTER][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/big-blues-kentucky-blue-jku-build-thread-1435478/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]BIG BLUE'S "Kentucky Blue" JKU BUILD THREAD[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER]
[COLOR="White"][CENTER]Always looking for advice![/CENTER][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"][B][CENTER][SIZE="2"]Looking to buy any JK Rubicon transfer case, except from a 12-14 auto.[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]
BigBlue7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2013, 07:07 AM   #92
Jeepin_Dad
I Like TATAs
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlue7 View Post
Jeepin' Dad, you had me man! You were coming up quick for a while. I hope you keep entering!

....and Wheel On!
Congrats on the well deserverd win

I don't think I ever got that close where you needed to worry. Votes just solidified my runner up status, three in a row.
Unread 04-01-2013, 08:01 AM   #93
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepin_Dad View Post
Congrats on the well deserverd win

I don't think I ever got that close where you needed to worry. Votes just solidified my runner up status, three in a row.
Thanks man! Hope you had a great Easter!

Rock Krawler | TeraFlex | Synergy | Fox | Poison Spyder | Genright | Nemesis | Vector | Springtail | Goodyear | MB Wheels | Tom Woods | Dirty Dog | Superchipís | sPOD | Truck-Lite | Beer

[CENTER][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/big-blues-kentucky-blue-jku-build-thread-1435478/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]BIG BLUE'S "Kentucky Blue" JKU BUILD THREAD[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER]

[COLOR="Blue"][B][CENTER][SIZE="2"]Looking to buy any JK Rubicon transfer case, except from a 12-14 auto.[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]
Unread 04-01-2013, 08:29 AM   #94
Filthy-Beast
Web Wheeler

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Congrats BigBlue.

For Sale: 2013 4dr JK Painted black Hard Top JKUR 18/59 springs and shocks

97 TJ: daughter 1 - 2.5L, Auto, 2" BB, 31" GY Duratrac
98 TJ: Daugher 2 - 4.0L, 5spd, D44 rear
06 LJ Rubicon: mine - Rokmen full up-armor, 8 adjustable CAs, front bumper, sliders, corners, Shrockworks rear bumper, 3" AEV/BDS lift, Currie HD stearing and Antirock, MT/r - k 35x12.5, SuperWinch, MC Overlines, York OBA
13 JKU Rubicon: Wife's for now, Ace Rock rails & rear bumper tire carrier, Truck Lites, MC Game changer 3.5 lift, RR skids, PSC Brawler front bumper, Warn 9.5cti-s, 35" GY MTRs
Filthy-Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2013, 08:33 AM   #95
cyberpyrot
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy-Beast View Post
Congrats BigBlue.
I don't know it was close between me and blue... I demand a recount!!!

Thought of the day
Trust people who like big butts they cannot lie...
cyberpyrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2013, 08:38 AM   #96
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy-Beast View Post
Congrats BigBlue.
Thanks Beast! I was checking out your build thread, couldn't get your recent pics to show

Unread 04-01-2013, 01:01 PM   #97
Filthy-Beast
Web Wheeler

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Thanks Beast! I was checking out your build thread, couldn't get your recent pics to show
Just checked they should be working.

For Sale: 2013 4dr JK Painted black Hard Top JKUR 18/59 springs and shocks

97 TJ: daughter 1 - 2.5L, Auto, 2" BB, 31" GY Duratrac
98 TJ: Daugher 2 - 4.0L, 5spd, D44 rear
06 LJ Rubicon: mine - Rokmen full up-armor, 8 adjustable CAs, front bumper, sliders, corners, Shrockworks rear bumper, 3" AEV/BDS lift, Currie HD stearing and Antirock, MT/r - k 35x12.5, SuperWinch, MC Overlines, York OBA
13 JKU Rubicon: Wife's for now, Ace Rock rails & rear bumper tire carrier, Truck Lites, MC Game changer 3.5 lift, RR skids, PSC Brawler front bumper, Warn 9.5cti-s, 35" GY MTRs
Filthy-Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2013, 01:21 PM   #98
BlkOpsRubi

2011 JK Wrangler 

BigBlue7 congrats on the win!
BlkOpsRubi is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2013, 01:50 PM   #99
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Appreciate it man!

So no one voted based on my Kentucky theme? lol

Unread 04-01-2013, 03:35 PM   #100
TheBoss
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Appreciate it man!

So no one voted based on my Kentucky theme? lol
Nope , I voted for the dog! Congratulations

[COLOR="Black"][CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Showcard Gothic"][COLOR="Black"][URL="http://groups.jeepforum.com/built-not-bought/"][COLOR="Black"]Built Not Bought #690[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson[/COLOR][SIZE="2"][/SIZE]
TheBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2013, 05:29 AM   #101
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
Nope , I voted for the dog! Congratulations
Thanks again BOSS! I was going to do the "beer cheers," but it's to early so...

Unread 04-02-2013, 09:55 AM   #102
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLC08JK View Post
Congratulations!
BigBlue7
You're The Winner
of the
March 2013
JK of the Month Contest

JLC! I forgot to say thanks to you, the sponsors, and everyone who hosts this contest each month! You all are awesome, it was a lot of fun!

Looking forward to renewing my membership!

Unread 04-02-2013, 10:35 PM   #103
JLC08JK
What was I thinking?

2008 JK Wrangler 

It's my pleasure to do this contest every month.
You should be upgraded tomorrow and I just sent your name to Joe (TeraFlex) and Matson (Metalcloak) so you should hear from them in the next week or so.
Congratulations again for a well deserved win!

99% of Your JK Questions will be Answered Here
JK F.A.Q./WILL IT RUB and Popular Threads

Protect Our Rights to Freedom and the Environment
Visit the EnviroBeat
JLC08JK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2013, 05:22 AM   #104
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLC08JK View Post
It's my pleasure to do this contest every month.
You should be upgraded tomorrow and I just sent your name to Joe (TeraFlex) and Matson (Metalcloak) so you should hear from them in the next week or so.
Congratulations again for a well deserved win!
Awesome!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.