BigBlue7 is the Winner of the March 2013 JK of the Month Contest! - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > BigBlue7 is the Winner of the March 2013 JK of the Month Contest!

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

View Poll Results: Vote here for the March 2013, JK of the Month.
Slawkin93 15 16.48%
08Helotes 3 3.30%
cyberpyrot 5 5.49%
BigBlue7 41 45.05%
Jeepin Dad 23 25.27%
Chaseroesner 4 4.40%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 04-01-2013, 06:15 AM   #91
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberpyrot View Post
Hahahaha you sir are Awesome!!!

Rock Krawler | TeraFlex | Synergy | Fox | Poison Spyder | Genright | Nemesis | Vector | Springtail | Goodyear | MB Wheels | Tom Woods | Dirty Dog | Superchipís | sPOD | Truck-Lite | Beer

[CENTER][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/big-blues-kentucky-blue-jku-build-thread-1435478/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]BIG BLUE'S "Kentucky Blue" JKU BUILD THREAD[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER]
[COLOR="White"][CENTER]Always looking for advice![/CENTER][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"][B][CENTER][SIZE="2"]Looking to buy any JK Rubicon transfer case, except from a 12-14 auto.[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]
BigBlue7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2013, 07:07 AM   #92
Jeepin_Dad
I Like TATAs
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlue7 View Post
Jeepin' Dad, you had me man! You were coming up quick for a while. I hope you keep entering!

....and Wheel On!
Congrats on the well deserverd win

I don't think I ever got that close where you needed to worry. Votes just solidified my runner up status, three in a row.
Unread 04-01-2013, 08:01 AM   #93
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepin_Dad View Post
Congrats on the well deserverd win

I don't think I ever got that close where you needed to worry. Votes just solidified my runner up status, three in a row.
Thanks man! Hope you had a great Easter!

Rock Krawler | TeraFlex | Synergy | Fox | Poison Spyder | Genright | Nemesis | Vector | Springtail | Goodyear | MB Wheels | Tom Woods | Dirty Dog | Superchipís | sPOD | Truck-Lite | Beer

[CENTER][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/big-blues-kentucky-blue-jku-build-thread-1435478/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]BIG BLUE'S "Kentucky Blue" JKU BUILD THREAD[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER]

[COLOR="Blue"][B][CENTER][SIZE="2"]Looking to buy any JK Rubicon transfer case, except from a 12-14 auto.[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]
Unread 04-01-2013, 08:29 AM   #94
Filthy-Beast
Web Wheeler

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Congrats BigBlue.

For Sale: 2013 4dr JK Painted black Hard Top JKUR 18/59 springs and shocks

97 TJ: daughter 1 - 2.5L, Auto, 2" BB, 31" GY Duratrac
98 TJ: Daugher 2 - 4.0L, 5spd, D44 rear
06 LJ Rubicon: mine - Rokmen full up-armor, 8 adjustable CAs, front bumper, sliders, corners, Shrockworks rear bumper, 3" AEV/BDS lift, Currie HD stearing and Antirock, MT/r - k 35x12.5, SuperWinch, MC Overlines, York OBA
13 JKU Rubicon: Wife's for now, Ace Rock rails & rear bumper tire carrier, Truck Lites, MC Game changer 3.5 lift, RR skids, PSC Brawler front bumper, Warn 9.5cti-s, 35" GY MTRs
Filthy-Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2013, 08:33 AM   #95
cyberpyrot
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy-Beast View Post
Congrats BigBlue.
I don't know it was close between me and blue... I demand a recount!!!

Thought of the day
Trust people who like big butts they cannot lie...
cyberpyrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2013, 08:38 AM   #96
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy-Beast View Post
Congrats BigBlue.
Thanks Beast! I was checking out your build thread, couldn't get your recent pics to show

Unread 04-01-2013, 01:01 PM   #97
Filthy-Beast
Web Wheeler

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Thanks Beast! I was checking out your build thread, couldn't get your recent pics to show
Just checked they should be working.

For Sale: 2013 4dr JK Painted black Hard Top JKUR 18/59 springs and shocks

97 TJ: daughter 1 - 2.5L, Auto, 2" BB, 31" GY Duratrac
98 TJ: Daugher 2 - 4.0L, 5spd, D44 rear
06 LJ Rubicon: mine - Rokmen full up-armor, 8 adjustable CAs, front bumper, sliders, corners, Shrockworks rear bumper, 3" AEV/BDS lift, Currie HD stearing and Antirock, MT/r - k 35x12.5, SuperWinch, MC Overlines, York OBA
13 JKU Rubicon: Wife's for now, Ace Rock rails & rear bumper tire carrier, Truck Lites, MC Game changer 3.5 lift, RR skids, PSC Brawler front bumper, Warn 9.5cti-s, 35" GY MTRs
Filthy-Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2013, 01:21 PM   #98
BlkOpsRubi

2011 JK Wrangler 

BigBlue7 congrats on the win!
BlkOpsRubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2013, 01:50 PM   #99
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Appreciate it man!

So no one voted based on my Kentucky theme? lol

Unread 04-01-2013, 03:35 PM   #100
TheBoss
malt, hops, yeast, water

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Appreciate it man!

So no one voted based on my Kentucky theme? lol
Nope , I voted for the dog! Congratulations

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson
TheBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2013, 05:29 AM   #101
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
Nope , I voted for the dog! Congratulations
Thanks again BOSS! I was going to do the "beer cheers," but it's to early so...

Unread 04-02-2013, 09:55 AM   #102
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLC08JK View Post
Congratulations!
BigBlue7
You're The Winner
of the
March 2013
JK of the Month Contest

JLC! I forgot to say thanks to you, the sponsors, and everyone who hosts this contest each month! You all are awesome, it was a lot of fun!

Looking forward to renewing my membership!

Unread 04-02-2013, 10:35 PM   #103
JLC08JK
What was I thinking?

2008 JK Wrangler 

It's my pleasure to do this contest every month.
You should be upgraded tomorrow and I just sent your name to Joe (TeraFlex) and Matson (Metalcloak) so you should hear from them in the next week or so.
Congratulations again for a well deserved win!

99% of Your JK Questions will be Answered Here
JK F.A.Q./WILL IT RUB and Popular Threads

Protect Our Rights to Freedom and the Environment
Visit the EnviroBeat
JLC08JK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2013, 05:22 AM   #104
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLC08JK View Post
It's my pleasure to do this contest every month.
You should be upgraded tomorrow and I just sent your name to Joe (TeraFlex) and Matson (Metalcloak) so you should hear from them in the next week or so.
Congratulations again for a well deserved win!
Awesome!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.