BigBlue7 is the Winner of the March 2013 JK of the Month Contest! - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > BigBlue7 is the Winner of the March 2013 JK of the Month Contest!

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

View Poll Results: Vote here for the March 2013, JK of the Month.
Slawkin93 15 16.48%
08Helotes 3 3.30%
cyberpyrot 5 5.49%
BigBlue7 41 45.05%
Jeepin Dad 23 25.27%
Chaseroesner 4 4.40%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 03-25-2013, 07:01 AM   #31
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoch View Post
now.. if he would have been in the drivers seat.. That may have been enough to sway a few.
I have one! Can I add another picture, please please please!

Rock Krawler | TeraFlex | Synergy | Fox | Poison Spyder | Genright | Nemesis | Vector | Springtail | Goodyear | MB Wheels | Tom Woods | Dirty Dog | Superchipís | sPOD | Truck-Lite | Beer

[CENTER][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/big-blues-kentucky-blue-jku-build-thread-1435478/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]BIG BLUE'S "Kentucky Blue" JKU BUILD THREAD[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER]
[COLOR="White"][CENTER]Always looking for advice![/CENTER][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"][B][CENTER][SIZE="2"]Looking to buy any JK Rubicon transfer case, except from a 12-14 auto.[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]
BigBlue7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2013, 10:04 AM   #32
bhoch
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlue7 View Post
I have one! Can I add another picture, please please please!
bhoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2013, 11:44 AM   #33
Taylode
2013 JK Wrangler 

Wow this month is a tough choice with so many very good looking Jeeps! Also, it's nice to see the passion in the young guns!

2013 Jeep JKU Sahara
Taylode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2013, 11:47 AM   #34
TOGM
The Other Green Monstah!

2011 JK Wrangler 

Nice looking group. Giving my vote to Jeepin Dad. Good looking two door and nice shots of actually Jeeping!

Good Luck to all.

My wife's Build Thread
TOGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2013, 04:43 PM   #35
unlblkrubi
2005 LJ Wrangler 

My vote for Blue. Be glad this isn't Pirate or you would be showing someone's boobies.

Unread 03-25-2013, 06:06 PM   #36
TheBoss
2012 JK Wrangler 

Ballot has been cast, may man's best friend win.

[COLOR="Black"][CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Showcard Gothic"][COLOR="Black"][URL="http://groups.jeepforum.com/built-not-bought/"][COLOR="Black"]Built Not Bought #690[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson[/COLOR][SIZE="2"][/SIZE]
TheBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2013, 06:56 PM   #37
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlblkrubi
My vote for Blue. Be glad this isn't Pirate or you would be showing someone's boobies.
Thanks sir!

Rock Krawler | TeraFlex | Synergy | Fox | Poison Spyder | Genright | Nemesis | Vector | Springtail | Goodyear | MB Wheels | Tom Woods | Dirty Dog | Superchipís | sPOD | Truck-Lite | Beer

[CENTER][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/big-blues-kentucky-blue-jku-build-thread-1435478/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]BIG BLUE'S "Kentucky Blue" JKU BUILD THREAD[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER]

[COLOR="Blue"][B][CENTER][SIZE="2"]Looking to buy any JK Rubicon transfer case, except from a 12-14 auto.[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]
Unread 03-25-2013, 06:56 PM   #38
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoss
Ballot has been cast, may man's best friend win.

Unread 03-25-2013, 07:40 PM   #39
TheBoss
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlue7 View Post
Whut chew smilin' at boy!

[COLOR="Black"][CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Showcard Gothic"][COLOR="Black"][URL="http://groups.jeepforum.com/built-not-bought/"][COLOR="Black"]Built Not Bought #690[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson[/COLOR][SIZE="2"][/SIZE]
TheBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2013, 08:19 AM   #40
Jeepin_Dad
I Like TATAs
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOGM View Post
Nice looking group. Giving my vote to Jeepin Dad. Good looking two door and nice shots of actually Jeeping!

Good Luck to all.
Thanks for the vote
Unread 03-26-2013, 08:33 AM   #41
egodfrey
Web Wheeler

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Going for big blue, good list if mods and it wasnt a birthday present.

Most of all thanks too Ian Johnson and the xtreme off-road crew for all their work, and 4 wheel to heal for their part in it too.
egodfrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2013, 09:36 AM   #42
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by egodfrey
Going for big blue, good list if mods and it wasnt a birthday present.
Haha, thanks for reading, lmao!

Unread 03-26-2013, 10:22 AM   #43
ferninaz

2012 JK Wrangler 

cyberpyrot has my vote. No offroading pictures, thats the way to go.
ferninaz is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2013, 10:26 AM   #44
cyberpyrot
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferninaz View Post
yay I promis this week I will have some better pictures I have been working so much I have not been able to take it anywhere to give you an idea I have had it for a year it only has 5k on the clock. Im just happy I got a few votes. these other rigs ar far better then mine.

Thought of the day
Trust people who like big butts they cannot lie...
cyberpyrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2013, 01:21 PM   #45
Tanimal
Why are you reading this?

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferninaz View Post
Still butt hurt from last contest I see

-=-CLICK HERE FOR MY XJ BUILD THREAD-=-

Learning as I go and it's worth every penny!
Tanimal is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.