BIG BLUE's "Kentucky Blue" JKU BUILD THREAD - Page 68 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > BIG BLUE's "Kentucky Blue" JKU BUILD THREAD

XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 01-30-2014, 06:37 AM   #1006
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonyJohn View Post
Procal is a quickie.. doest stay in

I like the running higher rpm's, that could definitely come in handy
Yea, I think I mentioned I have the Flashpaq, but I have no use for it now Anyone want to buy it? Not sure how much it will cost to have it reset.

Rock Krawler | TeraFlex | Synergy | Fox | Poison Spyder | Genright | Nemesis | Vector | Springtail | Goodyear | MB Wheels | Tom Woods | Dirty Dog | Superchipís | sPOD | Truck-Lite | Beer

[CENTER][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/big-blues-kentucky-blue-jku-build-thread-1435478/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]BIG BLUE'S "Kentucky Blue" JKU BUILD THREAD[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER]
[COLOR="White"][CENTER]Always looking for advice![/CENTER][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"][B][CENTER][SIZE="2"]Looking to buy any JK Rubicon transfer case, except from a 12-14 auto.[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]
BigBlue7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2014, 03:29 PM   #1007
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Throwback Thursday!
392318_881876806757_525067400_n.jpg   535833_969016488137_125057159_n.jpg  

Rock Krawler | TeraFlex | Synergy | Fox | Poison Spyder | Genright | Nemesis | Vector | Springtail | Goodyear | MB Wheels | Tom Woods | Dirty Dog | Superchipís | sPOD | Truck-Lite | Beer

[CENTER][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/big-blues-kentucky-blue-jku-build-thread-1435478/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]BIG BLUE'S "Kentucky Blue" JKU BUILD THREAD[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER]

[COLOR="Blue"][B][CENTER][SIZE="2"]Looking to buy any JK Rubicon transfer case, except from a 12-14 auto.[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]
Unread 02-09-2014, 01:31 PM   #1008
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

53,162 miles. Replaced rear rotors and break pads. Weaver Thermo Quiet Ceramic.
image-387618288.jpg

Unread 02-14-2014, 06:41 AM   #1009
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Snow
image-118920826.jpg

Unread 02-14-2014, 08:12 AM   #1010
Walle
Soccer Mom and Jeep Hater

2012 JK Wrangler 

How come the south gets all the snow?! It is supposed to be in the 70s all weekend here.
Walle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2014, 08:21 AM   #1011
Maertz
Hating Jk's Since 07'

2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlue7 View Post
AeroForce installed!
I like the location, i think thats where i may have to put my new fuel gauge when i get it.
Maertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2014, 09:12 AM   #1012
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maertz

I like the location, i think thats where i may have to put my new fuel gauge when i get it.
I had a few options, but the guy I bought the gauge from included his mounting pod. I thought about sending in my sPod bracket and having them set it up for the gauge, but then I remembered that sometimes water drips through the hardtop right there.

Not sure what you need a fuel gauge for? Or is that the brand name of a programmer? Aeroforce measures fuel.

Unread 02-14-2014, 09:14 AM   #1013
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walle
How come the south gets all the snow?! It is supposed to be in the 70s all weekend here.
Cuz we're tired of ridin' hot!
Only had to work 1 day this week!

Unread 02-14-2014, 09:19 AM   #1014
Maertz
Hating Jk's Since 07'

2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlue7 View Post
I had a few options, but the guy I bought the gauge from included his mounting pod. I thought about sending in my sPod bracket and having them set it up for the gauge, but then I remembered that sometimes water drips through the hardtop right there.

Not sure what you need a fuel gauge for? Or is that the brand name of a programmer? Aeroforce measures fuel.
i am going to be putting in a fuel cell and removing the evap canister and stock gas tank, so i will need to run a new gauge to monitor my fuel level.
Maertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2014, 02:16 PM   #1015
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Didn't know there are malls in BFE (Pecos, Texas)! Also found a pretty cool overland rig.
image-1001808871.jpg

image-983097256.jpg

image-865551849.jpg

Unread 03-06-2014, 07:21 PM   #1016
MoonyJohn
Mountain Climber

2008 JK Wrangler 

How are you liking your rear brake setup? Mine started squeeking a little bit ago and need to replace both rotor and pads. How much did it run you? I was thinking of a slotted rear rotor setup..

"Water covers 3/4 of the earth, Jeep covers the rest"
MoonyJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2014, 10:12 PM   #1017
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonyJohn
How are you liking your rear brake setup? Mine started squeeking a little bit ago and need to replace both rotor and pads. How much did it run you? I was thinking of a slotted rear rotor setup..
Just as good as before. Except my e-brake isn't tight at all anymore. Not sure if that is normal.

Unread 03-31-2014, 08:03 AM   #1018
MountainMan864
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Final four eh? Good job Kentucky. Hope you put money on them at the start of march madness. how's the jeep.
MountainMan864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2014, 08:13 AM   #1019
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Yep! My bracket looks pretty good! ....and thanks for the bump! I recently bought an engaement ring, so the funding has been cut!

Yesterday I finally got around to adjusting my parking brake. I forgot to adjust it last month when I repalced the rear brakes and rotors. Soon I will be dropping the trans pan and using a lubelocker gasket, my RTV is not holding up well.

Unread 04-06-2014, 07:11 AM   #1020
MountainMan864
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I bet that was a good game huh? I don't watch basketball but 74-73 wow
MountainMan864 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.