BIG BLUE's "Kentucky Blue" JKU BUILD THREAD - Page 56 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > BIG BLUE's "Kentucky Blue" JKU BUILD THREAD

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 12-10-2013, 10:45 AM   #826
awinski
young & dumb

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlue7 View Post

I think I know why you asked. The holes I drilled were on the bumper. The 1.5" holes on the bumper are for the lights. The rectangular holes are for the shackles that mount to the frame.
Yea I know the rectangle ones are are for d rings. I almost bought that bumper hehe. Why not look for fora cheaper led reverse light online?

Unread 12-10-2013, 11:13 AM   #827
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

I have a combo light on the carrier wired to the sPOD. That's all I need

Rock Krawler | TeraFlex | Synergy | Fox | Poison Spyder | Genright | Nemesis | Vector | Springtail | Goodyear | MB Wheels | Tom Woods | Dirty Dog | Superchipís | sPOD | Truck-Lite | Beer

[CENTER][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/big-blues-kentucky-blue-jku-build-thread-1435478/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]BIG BLUE'S "Kentucky Blue" JKU BUILD THREAD[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER]
[COLOR="White"][CENTER]Always looking for advice![/CENTER][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"][B][CENTER][SIZE="2"]Looking to buy any JK Rubicon transfer case, except from a 12-14 auto.[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]
BigBlue7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2013, 11:30 AM   #828
awinski
young & dumb

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
I have a combo light on the carrier wired to the sPOD. That's all I need
bright lights for tail gaiters!
Unread 12-11-2013, 03:47 PM   #829
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Damn you Google
image-2132471315.jpg

Rock Krawler | TeraFlex | Synergy | Fox | Poison Spyder | Genright | Nemesis | Vector | Springtail | Goodyear | MB Wheels | Tom Woods | Dirty Dog | Superchipís | sPOD | Truck-Lite | Beer

[CENTER][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/big-blues-kentucky-blue-jku-build-thread-1435478/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]BIG BLUE'S "Kentucky Blue" JKU BUILD THREAD[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER]

[COLOR="Blue"][B][CENTER][SIZE="2"]Looking to buy any JK Rubicon transfer case, except from a 12-14 auto.[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]
Unread 12-12-2013, 09:31 PM   #830
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

I've got some scrap chunks of hood! What should I make with them??
image-859480809.jpg

Unread 12-13-2013, 08:15 AM   #831
unlblkrubi
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Making sparks.
img_20131207_121704_176.jpg  

Unread 12-13-2013, 09:28 AM   #832
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlblkrubi
Making sparks.
We really should have masked off the hood. Haha

Unread 12-13-2013, 10:22 AM   #833
Tanimal
Why are you reading this?

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
We really should have masked off the hood. Haha

I was just thinkingÖ."Damn that's ballsy"

-=-CLICK HERE FOR MY XJ BUILD THREAD-=-

Learning as I go and it's worth every penny!
Tanimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2013, 10:37 AM   #834
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

But, to hell with taking off the hood!

Unread 12-13-2013, 06:10 PM   #835
MoonyJohn
Mountain Climber

2008 JK Wrangler 

Are you painting it black or blue? I think either will look sweet

I tried looking on google earth and my jeep wasnt in the driveway.. Doh!

"Water covers 3/4 of the earth, Jeep covers the rest"
MoonyJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2013, 06:22 PM   #836
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonyJohn
Are you painting it black or blue? I think either will look sweet

I tried looking on google earth and my jeep wasnt in the driveway.. Doh!
Going blue!

Track it down!

Unread 12-15-2013, 07:19 AM   #837
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Rear bumper complete! With the exception of plug welding the light holes.
image-4036150367.jpg

image-3974126753.jpg

image-2865525553.jpg

image-3917716862.jpg

image-786476818.jpg

Unread 12-15-2013, 05:45 PM   #838
TheBoss
2012 JK Wrangler 

Mighty fine work you done did there. Patiently waiting for finished shots of the hood.

[COLOR="Black"][CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Showcard Gothic"][COLOR="Black"][URL="http://groups.jeepforum.com/built-not-bought/"][COLOR="Black"]Built Not Bought #690[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson[/COLOR][SIZE="2"][/SIZE]
TheBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2013, 07:16 PM   #839
awinski
young & dumb

2012 JK Wrangler 

that bumper looks amazing!
Unread 12-16-2013, 06:54 AM   #840
unlblkrubi
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Damn thing ain't going to fall off, that's for sure!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.