BIG BLUE's "Kentucky Blue" JKU BUILD THREAD - Page 14 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > BIG BLUE's "Kentucky Blue" JKU BUILD THREAD

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 12-17-2012, 05:59 PM   #196
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Still trying to find the perfect name for my JK. I've thought of a few names I like, but I'm not completely sure. Maybe you all can help:

Help me decide on a Hood Decal! I have a few ideas right now:

BIG BLUE - what my jeeps name has been so far, but not unique, also what the forum members/club members call me.

WILDCAT - goes with the theme, as a UK Grad, but also not unique.

THE MADNESS - as in "the big blue madness." Or some other variation, ideas???

YAMANEKO - As defined by Urdab Dictionary: Literally means "Mountain Cat" a "wild cat" that is native to the island of Tsushima, Japan. Unique as I am Japanese, nice sound to it and a cool looking word IMO, but a bit of a stretch.

Opinions and ideas?

This one I am not going to use, but it came up while brainstorming. It would be great for any ladies with a blue JK!:

SAPPHICON - sapphire + rubicon
(A sapphire is the blue version of a ruby)

SN: none of my lift parts have shipped yet

Rock Krawler | TeraFlex | Synergy | Fox | Poison Spyder | Genright | Nemesis | Vector | Springtail | Goodyear | MB Wheels | Tom Woods | Dirty Dog | Superchipís | sPOD | Truck-Lite | Beer

[CENTER][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/big-blues-kentucky-blue-jku-build-thread-1435478/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]BIG BLUE'S "Kentucky Blue" JKU BUILD THREAD[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER]
[COLOR="White"][CENTER]Always looking for advice![/CENTER][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"][B][CENTER][SIZE="2"]Looking to buy any JK Rubicon transfer case, except from a 12-14 auto.[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]
BigBlue7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2012, 06:12 PM   #197
BamaJeepman21
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I gave up trying to name mine. It's just "The Jeep".

-Jack
BamaJeepman21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2012, 06:42 PM   #198
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaJeepman21
I gave up trying to name mine. It's just "The Jeep".
That's no help. Ideas anyone?

Rock Krawler | TeraFlex | Synergy | Fox | Poison Spyder | Genright | Nemesis | Vector | Springtail | Goodyear | MB Wheels | Tom Woods | Dirty Dog | Superchipís | sPOD | Truck-Lite | Beer

[CENTER][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/big-blues-kentucky-blue-jku-build-thread-1435478/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]BIG BLUE'S "Kentucky Blue" JKU BUILD THREAD[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER]

[COLOR="Blue"][B][CENTER][SIZE="2"]Looking to buy any JK Rubicon transfer case, except from a 12-14 auto.[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]
Unread 12-17-2012, 07:48 PM   #199
BamaJeepman21
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlue7 View Post
That's no help. Ideas anyone?

When do you deploy to Afghan? I saw that pic on Facebook on the NAJ page, and I assume you run that page.

-Jack
BamaJeepman21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2012, 08:18 PM   #200
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaJeepman21

When do you deploy to Afghan? I saw that pic on Facebook on the NAJ page, and I assume you run that page.
The pic of the explorer? That's Yadira. She's there now.

I deploy this time next year.

Unread 12-17-2012, 08:25 PM   #201
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Shocks, JKS discos, and teraflex retainers should be here Thursday!

Unread 12-17-2012, 09:12 PM   #202
Taylode
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlue7 View Post
Still trying to find the perfect name for my JK. I've thought of a few names I like, but I'm not completely sure. Maybe you all can help:

Help me decide on a Hood Decal! I have a few ideas right now:

BIG BLUE - what my jeeps name has been so far, but not unique, also what the forum members/club members call me.

WILDCAT - goes with the theme, as a UK Grad, but also not unique.

THE MADNESS - as in "the big blue madness." Or some other variation, ideas???

YAMANEKO - As defined by Urdab Dictionary: Literally means "Mountain Cat" a "wild cat" that is native to the island of Tsushima, Japan. Unique as I am Japanese, nice sound to it and a cool looking word IMO, but a bit of a stretch.

Opinions and ideas?

This one I am not going to use, but it came up while brainstorming. It would be great for any ladies with a blue JK!:

SAPPHICON - sapphire + rubicon
(A sapphire is the blue version of a ruby)

SN: none of my lift parts have shipped yet
What about "Blue Blood"? I'm sure you've bleed more than once on it.

2013 Jeep JKU Sahara
Taylode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2012, 09:21 PM   #203
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylode

What about "Blue Blood"? I'm sure you've bleed more than once on it.
I see where your coming from. As in "I Bleed Blue!" But I could never drive through the ghetto without glock in hand, lol.

I'm sure I have cut myself while working on it. Not anything to horrible, mostly just busted thumbs.

Unread 12-17-2012, 09:52 PM   #204
Taylode
2013 JK Wrangler 

Okay, here are a couple of stealthy UK names that require no glocks. "Kentucky Catamount" or "Blue Caracal".

2013 Jeep JKU Sahara
Taylode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2012, 06:48 AM   #205
MountainMan864
1999 TJ Wrangler 

or what about "Losers" since kentucky sucks at football lol. j/k. thanks for your service.
MountainMan864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2012, 11:47 AM   #206
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylode View Post
Okay, here are a couple of stealthy UK names that require no glocks. "Kentucky Catamount" or "Blue Caracal".
Interesting. Not that I dont want my Glock.

Unread 12-18-2012, 11:49 AM   #207
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainMan864 View Post
or what about "Losers" since kentucky sucks at football lol. j/k. thanks for your service.
or how about "im ignoring you" now. j/k. your welcome.

Unread 12-18-2012, 12:39 PM   #208
str8fan
2009 JK Wrangler 

How about "Bluebicon"?
Unread 12-19-2012, 07:51 PM   #209
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8fan
How about "Bluebicon"?
Still not sure what to think about that one.

Unread 12-19-2012, 07:52 PM   #210
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

UPS finally showed up with my discos, but I can't hold it against them. They brought me my shox early!

Bad boys are beefy, feels like a baseball bat!
image-2559753460.jpg  

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.