Bestop Oversize Tire Carrier - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Bestop Oversize Tire Carrier

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 01-18-2013, 03:30 PM   #1
JeepinDean
2012 JK Wrangler 

Bestop Oversize Tire Carrier

Please describe your experiences with a Bestop oversize tire carrier on your JK. Any trouble installing, what size tire did you use with it, did the tire rattle after you installed it, how long did you have it on?

Unread 01-19-2013, 09:02 AM   #2
janders82
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepinDean
Please describe your experiences with a Bestop oversize tire carrier on your JK. Any trouble installing, what size tire did you use with it, did the tire rattle after you installed it, how long did you have it on?
I don't have any personal experience with the Bestop, but don't think the reviews are all that great from people that have been running them for a year or more.

Do a search for the TeraFlex tire carrier. I think you'll be mug happier going that route
295/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers
janders82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2013, 04:03 PM   #3
JeepinDean
2012 JK Wrangler 

Thanks Jander82. After your reply I looked at the movie on the Teraflex site and I think their carrier will be exactly what I need, well worth the extra cost.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.