Best winter headlights - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Best winter headlights

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits WJ Modular Recovery & Bull Bar Relocation Packages

Unread 10-27-2013, 11:18 PM   #16
MikeHoncho88
2013 JK Wrangler 

Phillips xtreme +80 bulbs are a pretty good upgrade. Damn sure better than silverstars!

MikeHoncho88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2013, 05:51 AM   #17
Gane35
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Five22 View Post
Many here try to re-invent the wheel when it comes to auto lighting, but there is no need to.

Here is the definitive source for lighting advice and products: http://danielsternlighting.com/
I guess this is what I'm looking for. So I need to buy the 2 new housings the upgraded bulbs and a wiring harness? They must have a jk kit that you can buy no? And please forgive my ignorance. I am in a rush to replace as I work nights and with winter coming I will be driving in the dark for the next few months.
Gane35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2013, 06:44 AM   #18
Demoncleaner
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gane35 View Post
I guess this is what I'm looking for. So I need to buy the 2 new housings the upgraded bulbs and a wiring harness? They must have a jk kit that you can buy no? And please forgive my ignorance. I am in a rush to replace as I work nights and with winter coming I will be driving in the dark for the next few months.
Yep, they (rallylights) have a JK kit. I used the bulbs the kit came with for quite some time, not bad at all. Just remember these bulbs don't last like stock.
Demoncleaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2013, 11:05 AM   #19
sinawalli
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoncleaner View Post
Yep, they (rallylights) have a JK kit. I used the bulbs the kit came with for quite some time, not bad at all. Just remember these bulbs don't last like stock.
So does Daniel Stern. Just a matter of where you want to buy from. Can't go wrong with either set up! Took me about a hour to hook mine up, just remove your grill, waaaayyyy easier!!
sinawalli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2013, 04:47 PM   #20
Gane35
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoncleaner View Post
Can you please be a bit more in depth with the longevity of the lights? I don't mind replacing a bulb every blue moon for decent lighting but I don't want to be changing bulbs like a mad man either.
Gane35 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.