best place to go in New England.... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > best place to go in New England....

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 03-29-2007, 05:11 PM   #1
faticone
2009 JK Wrangler 

best place to go in New England....

Hey Guys,

I was wondering where the best place to go wheelin' in New England with the best runs / least problems with police... (i know thats a problem with my area)

I hope to get out there sometime soon but i dont want to have to worry about the cops bothering me... I'm from Connecticut and its pretty easy to piss the cops off... anywhere legal to go? or generally accepted places? whats the deal

Thanks!

faticone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2007, 05:14 PM   #2
jeepers3

I got stuck on a "winter only" road in the middle of summer up in a logging area near East Millinocket, Maine once. You can try up there (:
jeepers3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2007, 02:48 AM   #3
Poor Boy
All Around Nice Guy

2007 JK Wrangler 

there are a bunch of places in Maine, and some in western mass.

check this out.

don't wheel illegaly. you will be drawn and quartered by those who fight so hard for legal wheeling places.
Feed my girlfriend.

Follow my girlfriend

Brew what you drink, drink what you brew

USN Hull number 54
Poor Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2007, 06:20 AM   #4
otizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepers3
I got stuck on a "winter only" road in the middle of summer up in a logging area near East Millinocket, Maine
Haha, good ol' East Millinocket...
Unread 03-30-2007, 01:41 PM   #5
jeeptj19992001

paragon in pa
rausch creek pa

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.