BB, drive on factory wheels? At all - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > BB, drive on factory wheels? At all

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and C

Unread 07-15-2013, 11:51 PM   #1
CJATE

BB, drive on factory wheels? At all

I order wheels and they got delayed. I went ahead and started lift. Think I can drive on the factory wheels to the tire shop? Its Really just a few blocks. Just Easier then picking them up in my truck then installing, then back to the shop for alignment.

Truth, I've only done the rear, sway bars are fairly close to the rubber. I don't know what front will look like. I also did not look to see how close they were before I took it all apart.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

35's, fenders cut
bad paint
leaks just about everything
CJATE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2013, 06:40 AM   #2
SilverStreaker
2012 JK Wrangler 

Not exactly sure what you're asking but after I completed my 2.5" BB, I drove on the factory wheels and rubber for about 2 weeks before I got my new tires. Still using the stock wheels along with spacers.

My Wife's Jeep - 2007 Grand Cherokee - only mod - K&N Cold Air Intake system
SilverStreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2013, 08:24 AM   #3
RockyClymer
RedRock4Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Of course you can...run those donuts until the new stuff arrives.
"It takes a special kind of stupid to believe criminals will follow gun laws."
I do not consider myself a smartass. I point out the obvious, search for the truth, and speak fluent sarcasm. I am, by experience, an accomplished curmudgeon.
RockyClymer is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.