Axle lock and swaybar disconnect - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Axle lock and swaybar disconnect

Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 03-28-2011, 09:02 PM   #1
cherrybomb05
2010 JK Wrangler 

Axle lock and swaybar disconnect

I tried searching for the answer, but you know how that goes, but anyways, I just bought a new 2011 JK Rubicon, and I was wondering, do all of them come with axle lock and sway bar disconnect buttons? As in do they all have that? I read the manual and checked under the climate controls and neither were there. Did mine not come wih that? Thanks guys!

cherrybomb05 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-28-2011, 09:17 PM   #2
Charles
2008 JK Wrangler 

No. You had to pay 8,000 more dollars for that. It comes with the Rubicon package.

Edit: I noticed you paid 8,000 more dollars for the Rubicon Package. The switches are on the left of the steering wheel.

Edit 2: Are you messing with us?
Charles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-28-2011, 09:31 PM   #3
cherrybomb05
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbloyer81
No. You had to pay 8,000 more dollars for that. It comes with the Rubicon package.

Edit: I noticed you paid 8,000 more dollars for the Rubicon Package. The switches are on the left of the steering wheel.

Edit 2: Are you messing with us?
? No lol. What do you mean?? I'm not messing with you? Ill check again lol. Sorry for the confusion, I'm new to the jks, I'm a grand cherokee guy where the 4wd is in all the time. And I like your sig!

Edit: just went out and looked to the left and there it was! You were right, they were right there. The climate control is in the middle! Sorry, just bought this thing. As you can see, I've got a lot to learn. These are a lot more complicated than the old tj I had. Lol.
Unread 03-28-2011, 09:36 PM   #4
Charles
2008 JK Wrangler 

Let us know what you find out. The moved the switches in 2011. Your manual may not be updated.
Charles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-28-2011, 09:40 PM   #5
cherrybomb05
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbloyer81
Let us know what you find out. The moved the switches in 2011. Your manual may not be updated.
Yeah, ill get some pics tomorrow! Its been complicated to get the rig to my house! Went to the stealership 3.5 hours away(our local stealership calls themselves a jeep dealership, but they have like 2 compasses, 1 jku, and 1 wk2, so that's why I went 3.5 hours away)and they "claimed" to have it at a sister lot nearby. Got the paperwork done and it had been sold the day before at the sister lot. They found one in SD. Got to drive a black ops edition until today, they delivered my rubi to me, and I traded the blk ops edit. For the rubi and we were on our way!
Unread 02-02-2015, 03:27 PM   #6
0JEEP0
2011 JK Wrangler 

Man, I was freaking out trying to find the buttons. Appreciate this thread.
0JEEP0 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-02-2015, 04:32 PM   #7
jwmbishop
Accidental Obfuscator

2011 JK Wrangler 

I learned in a tj Rubicon with the switches under the climate control. I bought the 11 and they moved the damn thing to the left.

Do you have any idea how many times I've turned the seat heaters on when I wanted lockers. Just another thing that literally burns my ***...
Unread 02-02-2015, 04:57 PM   #8
JIMBOX
Web Wheeler
2008 JK Wrangler 

Heh Heh, I have locker switch's under my climate control and-

On my overhead Rockhard cage truss-

JIMBO
JIMBOX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-03-2015, 09:57 AM   #9
Hudson3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I did the same thing at the dealers lot... Rubicon stickers and seats... but where the heck are the $8000 buttons!?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.