Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Availability?

2K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  FLSeaMonkey 
#1 ·
Does anyone have info on availability and wait time? Here in Jacksonville, there are no JKs to be found yet. Dealer will call me as soon as one hits the lot. I am wondering if I had to order one to get the color, options, etc. what the wait time would be, or are there enough in the pipeline to get what I want?

#2 ·
FLSeaMonkey said:
Does anyone have info on availability and wait time? Here in Jacksonville, there are no JKs to be found yet. Dealer will call me as soon as one hits the lot. I am wondering if I had to order one to get the color, options, etc. what the wait time would be, or are there enough in the pipeline to get what I want?
6-8 week turnaround to get a Jeep ordered to your specifications and delivered to you. :thumbsup:

#4 ·
FLSeaMonkey said:
I ordered a 4 door 4x4 Sahara hard top on 9/15/2006 and just got the word its built and waiting on a train!!!:) :) :)

#5 ·
Look what followed me home today.

And of course puppy waiting for her test ride

sorry if posted in wrong section.... just happy to have finally got it:thumbsup:

ordered 7-21-06 stick everything but side airbags and mygig

#8 ·
FLSeaMonkey said:
I would think pretty soon you will be able to pick one from the lot and get what you want. There are thousands of them in parking areas all over town here. looks like they are loading them as fast as they can. Looking at them all its almost overwelming. I think I saw 5 sahara and X models sitting on the lot when I picked mine up this morning.

#11 ·
I live in pvb as well, and ordered down at Atlantic Jeep in St. Aug. Last time I checked they had a 4 door x model, and I think Mike Shad has a couple. I ordered from the internet sales manager and got a really good deal. It has been over 8 weeks though since I ordered and I am still waiting.

#12 ·
What are you guys paying, MSRP? I know Jax Chrysler Jeep Dodge is offering the "Employee pricing" thing. I have been looking at FJ Cruisers for so long and recently swiched over to the Jeep team. Those things are hard to find, take forever to order, and are only going at MSRP most of the time. Jax CJD told me they were expecting them to hit the lot this week. Waiting on a call. Wanting a 4x4x4 Rescue green Sahara soft top.

#13 ·
I am paying 500 over invoice, for a 2 door black and tan sahara! at Alantic Jeep in St. Aug. I went into Jax Jeep about a week ago and they didn't have any JKs or any info on them, I use them for service on my previous two dc vehicles and they are very helpful.

#14 ·
swirvn said:
I am paying 500 over invoice, for a 2 door black and tan sahara! at Alantic Jeep in St. Aug. I went into Jax Jeep about a week ago and they didn't have any JKs or any info on them, I use them for service on my previous two dc vehicles and they are very helpful.
Yes, as much as I hate the car buying experience, Jax CJD was very pleasant, and followed up with a call from the manager to see how my visit went. I would like to deal with them.

#15 ·
I'm paying $370 over invoice. If you're in the Tampa Bay area, I can happily refer anyone to Mickey Kincaid at Fitzgerald Auto Mall in Clearwater. (727) 458-7470 They have been very great to deal with and this will be the 3rd vehicle we've bought from them in the past few years.

#17 ·
My dealer just called, the first has landed! I drove straight over, and it had sold within 15 min... Exactly as I wanted too, Rescue green Sahara 6 speed. I LOVED it though. Was totally impressed. I have been reading that the interior was cheap etc, not. I am sold!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.