Availability? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Availability?

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 10-05-2006, 10:41 AM   #16
jimday1982

Things are looking up in the Atlanta area - we have a dozen or so dealerships in the area and between those, there are about 20 available...most of which are 2 wheel drive X's though.

jimday1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2006, 10:58 AM   #17
FLSeaMonkey

My dealer just called, the first has landed! I drove straight over, and it had sold within 15 min... Exactly as I wanted too, Rescue green Sahara 6 speed. I LOVED it though. Was totally impressed. I have been reading that the interior was cheap etc, not. I am sold!
FLSeaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.