auxiliary lighting/switch panel question... - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > auxiliary lighting/switch panel question...

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 08-17-2011, 09:38 AM   #16
Woodchuck

2008 JK Wrangler 

x3 on the sPod

spod2.jpg   spod.jpg  
'08 Red Rock Unlimited Rubicon / AEV 2.75" Lift with Remote Reservoir Shocks / AEV Heat Reduction Hood / AEV Front & Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier / AEV Skidplates & Rear Corner Guards / Riddler Diff Covers / Mopar Enhanced Rock Rails / Warn 9.5ti Winch / Mopar Gas Cap Cover / 4.88 Gears / IPF 900xs Drive Beams / Eagle Eye HID Spotlights / Daniel Stern Headlights / 17" AEV Pintler Wheels with 35x12.5r17 BFG Mud-Terrain KM2's / Tuffy Security Drawer / sPod and Benchmark Dual Battery System / Cobra 75 CB / Lockpick with Front and Rear Cameras / Katzkin Heated Seats / Line-X Interior / Hitchsafe Key Vault / and a Trasharoo and a lot more little stuff or just stuff I forgot!!!

____oooo
[ l_,[____],
l---L -[OlllllllO-
( )_) ( )_)-o-)_)
Woodchuck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-17-2011, 09:38 AM   #17
jwmbishop
2011 JK Wrangler 

I just installed the sPod and it is sweet. Although I am currently using only 4 circuits - the ease of tapping later is the best part. Everytime you add a circuit - if you do it one at a time is another pull through the firewall. With the spod one oull (I even pulled my viar hoses - pressure, intake and guage - through all at one time). Done closed won't have to pull the grommet ever again. All future taps are done at the supply under the hood. And clean looking - all the switches match! And the spod is it's own isolated buss - no tie in to the factory electrics other than connecting to the battery.
Unread 08-17-2011, 10:06 AM   #18
Rdlynch2
2008 JK Wrangler 

Would like that as well. But cant afford an spod right now. Just got new tires/rims, RK lift, rocker guards....tapped out. Only minor mods are in the picture. You guys know for sure if the hela black magics come with a switch?
08 JK/6 speed/2 Door/soft top--35x12.5x17 GY MTR's--ATX slot's--R.K. Stock Mod--Smittybilt rocker guards--PSC evap skid--PSC tramp stamp--Hella 500 black magic's--RK drag link. Pure Jeep axle knuckle/gusset kit.
Rdlynch2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-17-2011, 10:11 AM   #19
Make mine a Jeep!

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdlynch2 View Post
...You guys know for sure if the hela black magics come with a switch?
From Hella’s web site.

Hella 500 Series Black Magic Driving Lamp Kit

Kit includes:
• (2) Halogen Driving Beam Lamps
• (2) Black Stone Shields
• (2) H3 12V/55W Bulbs
• (1) Complete Plug and Play Wiring Harness
• (1) Illuminated Switch
• (1) Relay
• Step-by-Step Mounting Instructions
1222 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-05-2012, 03:01 PM   #20
mfikes
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyjeep View Post
Here's where i put mine!
I've been trying to figure out for the past two days how to do what you have done there. It's a perfect spot. Did you fab that or find it? More info please.

OP: Sorry about the hijack.
image-1733989676.jpg  
mfikes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.